What's new

Question - Hish-Qu-Ten Predator's standing in MKXL

Overall opinion of Predator

• None are that special

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
First off I'm not prying for buffs or nerfs, just your guys' opinions. HQT is certainly the best variation and I want to know where he stands currently? Iv heard a lot of things about him recently, some say he is still super good, Iv heard some say he has been gutted in the most recent patch, some say he's just ok. I just wanna hear what everyone thinks about Predator now, more so HQT, or the other two, but how is he now?

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Hunter is definitely worth using if you like setups and being able to play a bit defensively
I don't play hunter so forgive my ignorance and feel free to correct me at any time. Wouldn't hunter need a good HKD to enforce his trap setups? Wouldn't you just be able to tech roll away from his trap Enders? Or is there another way you enforce the setups and hard to blockables?
Also I play Sub-Zero and I think he's better than hunter while doint a lot of the same things.

jokey77

Character Loyalist
I don't play hunter so forgive my ignorance and feel free to correct me at any time. Wouldn't hunter need a good HKD to enforce his trap setups? Wouldn't you just be able to tech roll away from his trap Enders? Or is there another way you enforce the setups and hard to blockables?
Also I play Sub-Zero and I think he's better than hunter while doint a lot of the same things.
Pretty much what you say. Actually what hurts Hunter even more is the lack of a decent projectile. He can't do much but heal himself to make the opponent approach. In the meanwhile he get's outzoned. At this point Hunter feels like the worst variation.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Pretty much what you say. Actually what hurts Hunter even more is the lack of a decent projectile. He can't do much but heal himself to make the opponent approach. In the meanwhile he get's outzoned. At this point Hunter feels like the worst variation.
Yeah that's what I was afraid of. HQT seems like the best choice overall by far. I still don't know the frame data on his laser cancels. Both of the threads have different numbers, and they got nerfed, and neither threwd has been updated so wtf.