What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees [Pre-XL] Pray For Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMPEROR_CROOKED

The Jason Main
Ever since Jason Voorhees (my favorite horror villain of all time and basically my favorite villain personally on the big screen) was announced for KP1, I was 100% dedicated to main him. Of course, that everybody should know, Jason is the worst character in MKX. Judging from the bad MU's and character frame advantage, Jason doesn't even stand a chance against 98% of the cast. So, since I been maining him since he was released, I'm going to pray/tell you the buffs Jason NEEDS. Atleast to be a SOLID mid tier character.

Now, obviously Slasher is pretty much useless (easily being outzoned being the main problem) I don't really see how to fix it. What he does need in Slasher is faster recovery on his machete throw.

Now, I'm pretty sure that everyone can agree that Relentless is Jason's most viable variation.. but since the nerf (which NRS did NOT need to do) this is what I personally request..

1. A 6 frame D1, Jason needs a 6 frame in order to face better against pressure characters and honestly characters in general. It feels like having a 8 frame poke is non existent, and other characters like Kotal, Quan, Ferra Torr, Scorpion, and Shinnok have one? It seems unfair because these characters have far much frame advantage and Jason can't do anything about it. I know Jason has good armor, but what is the chance of me getting blown up because they break my armor?

2. A viable AA, Jason has no AA's in hus arsenal. All Jason can really do is trip guard. If I have meter I can do a EX choke.. but what if I cant trip guard or dont have any meter? Jason's air grap (db1) seems like the perfect AA he can get.. but the start up is not fast enough to be one. Maybe having a 7 frame start up on the air grab will be perfect, it will be also.interesting if it was also a combo starter like Kotals!

3. Invisibility on the teleport, now.. what I mean by this is that when Jason is FULLY off screen from the teleport, he should NOT be able to get hit in any way possible. Also.. for some reason when Jason does an EX teleport, his armor just randomly goes away (on start up) and I get punished. Seems like a glitch... but who knows. Also, I want Jason to have his teleport in Unstoppable as well..

4. Give Jason back his damage buff! I know in Relentless he gets BARELY any damage increase when he's in low health or in the 3rd round. The damage buff was his major comeback factor and it was what Jason needed in order to atleast be intimidating to fight against.

So these are the requests I pray/want for Jason Voorhees. Now i'm not trying to make him broken or a top tier character. I want him to be a SOLID MID TIER character that can do better against the cast. Any other wishes for Jason in the #PrayforJason movement? Comment below!

@EMPEROR PRYCE
@EMPR_MURK
@EMPEROR_KNICKS
@macro
@ImAura

Status
Not open for further replies.