Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Acidic

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • Konjurer

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

D7X

EMPEROR | D7X
So I couldn't find a poll post patch. (I may be wrong, sorry. I also may be wrong if there was a patch since then.) What motivated me to make this was the pre-patch poll (I believe it was pre-patch) had Acidic and Tarkatan at the top, and Konjurer left in the dust. Subsequently, I asked why Konjurer was considered the worst, and MANY argued it is the best. I'm confused now. Note: In my last Alien post, there are only two var. options because I didn't know Konjurer was viable compared to the others.

Please vote, and/or explain your reasonings (Optional[Obviously])
I'm very curious, and I am looking to main Alien with my two I have now, so I want to know what you think is the best!

Things to consider:
- Which has the easiest combos to pull off and/or hardest
- Most safe variation
- Best variation for zoning
- Best variation for pressure
- Most difficult to learn overall
- Best wakeup options
- Best mixups
- Etc. Etc. Etc.

D7X

EMPEROR | D7X
To answer your part of your question I'd say right now its 1. Acidic 2. Kon 3. Tark
Kon might be as good as acidic there's still a lot to be worked on in that variation.
Tarkatan got nerfed bad? Wasn't he the best?

Rozalin1780

Good? Bad? I'm the one with the fans
Could someone explain to me exactly why Acidic is so feared? I haven't had too much trouble with this match-up online -- I just zone him out with Kitana. Not trolling or anything. Serious inquiry.

D7X

EMPEROR | D7X
Could someone explain to me exactly why Acidic is so feared? I haven't had too much trouble with this match-up online -- I just zone him out with Kitana. Not trolling or anything. Serious inquiry.
I couldn't tell you... I have the most trouble against Konjurer.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
To make it short and sweet, he gets a ton of damage over time if he does a combo ending in acid blood restand. If you are standing in the puddle you will take extra damage as well. He has an amazing anti air in u3 and in the corner he is really insane. He has 50/50,'s as well so the acid damage is just a bonus to the character tbh. Check out the guide to acidic and everything should be expplained there in more detail. Plain and simple, he does crazy damage really really fast and is super easy to play.

Rozalin1780

Good? Bad? I'm the one with the fans
To make it short and sweet, he gets a ton of damage over time if he does a combo ending in acid blood restand. If you are standing in the puddle you will take extra damage as well. He has an amazing anti air in u3 and in the corner he is really insane. He has 50/50,'s as well so the acid damage is just a bonus to the character tbh. Check out the guide to acidic and everything should be expplained there in more detail. Plain and simple, he does crazy damage really really fast and is super easy to play.
I see. Thanks! I've noticed the acid moves don't quite reach full screen, which is where I tend to be in this match-up. Perhaps that is why I don't find it so threatening.