What's new

Pokemon Revolution Online - Pokemon MMORPG!

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
http://pokemon-revolution-online.net/index.php

So, I came across this gem. There's already a Pokemon MMO in PokeMMO, but this looks FAR cleaner. I am currently getting ready to try this out. GET IN ON THIS SHIT!

@Derptile @YOMI FOREVER KING @Aizen Taicho @TopTierHarley @Alright RyRy

I made a chat server for TYM players called TYMChat. Click on the wrench icon on the chat box, and add the chat named TYMChat. You'll have to disable one of the other existing chats since you can only have 5 active.

TYM USER - PRO NAME

THTB - THTB614
Alright RyRy - Alright RyRy
Eldriken - Eldriken
-Blinky- - IIBlinkyII
Braindead - Braindead2009

Last edited:

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
is pokomon that retarded kids cartoon designed to sell them junk that my kids used to watch?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Errm, I'm stuck at the character build screen, where you choose the hair skin blah blah all that. All the buttons there don't work...

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
So, in order to add people, you have to right click on the person. In other words, I can't add you guys until I see you lol.

EDIT: But, I can make a chat for us to talk in. I made one called TYMChat. In order to join it, click on the wrench icon in the chat box, then click join and type TYMChat. Presto!

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I downloaded the android client. I really enjoy the simplicity of the game. Everything is just drag swipe and click which makes it all simple.

It seems to hold traditional to old school pokemon as well, I only wish there were like "team battles" 2v2s so as friends we could team up.