What's new

Please Add Private Matches in Next EO Update

Xev

Noob
I wish I could like this more than once. Also gives us a chance to play with people we know will have good connections. Running into FAR too many people who's ping just fluctuates wildly and no one is going to benefit from that garbage.

edit: And to add, some are just declining until they run into a friends anyway. So just let it happen please lol

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Its a beta for the online. I get there are changes, but its purpose is for online. Adding a lab does nothing for it.
it does for all the people who want to lab the changes, and get familiar with all the characters changes.. some of the new patches make the characters completely different, and thus you can't test them how you know them.. so your result when testing online is invalid.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
it does for all the people who want to lab the changes, and get familiar with all the characters changes.. some of the new patches make the characters completely different, and thus you can't test them how you know them.. so your result when testing online is invalid.
I don't think the purpose of the beta is to find the changes, which aren't even final.

virtiqaL

Noob
Private option would be nice.

I'm also very curious to see how this new netcode holds up in KOTH, I haven't played KOTH since day 1 release because the delay is usually unplayable.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
I don't think the purpose of the beta is to find the changes, which aren't even final.
not saying for the purpose of finding changes, just to lab the character up for practice on the beta, before testing reversals, wiff punishes, counter poking and so on. if those moves where changed, some might think they are not working properly.. and with how unacurate the in game data can be... might be worth it untill march