What's new

Pig's MKX EO Beta Kodes - Online Tournament + Game Show for Kodes

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Hey Guys. I was given/donated 4 extra Beta Kodes by some of my friends who for some reason have extra. Obviously I don't need 6 Beta Kodes (2 for myself used) so I thought it'd be fun to host a Single Elimination tournament for both Xbone and PS4 this Sunday night. Winner wins a beta Kode.

Also, I know there are some of you out there that possibly are thinking "Mannnnn I could never win this tournament, I just love Mortal Kombat and would love to try this Beta", well say no more, I'm hosting an official Mortal Kombat X Game show. *Hint Hint* Think of "The Price Is Right MKX"

Yes, the details of this will remain secret until the show begins, but first let's get to some details below:

• Stream: www.twitch.tv/streamofthehut
  • When: Sunday 8:00pm est
  • Xbone will occur first then ps4 immediately following
  • 16 entry max per system - you may only enter for one system
  • Single elimination
  • 2/3
Will stream as many matches as possible but tournament will move really fast

Sign ups: THE FIRST 16 who are in the chat for each system that claim a spot. No lie, PMing me, facebooking me, tweeting me, showing up to my front door at 4:30am banging on a window begging for a Kode will not work. You just need to be one of the first 16 for each system in the stream chat and I'll make an announcement when sign ups are open

For those who don't make the cut for tourney *Only because it fills up* will have the option to do the Game Show which in fact will be tons of fun. I'm not sure how many contestants I will have for the game show but I'm thinking 8

Also I will do Subscriber Give-a-ways as well of MKX Official T-Shirts and MKX Limited edition Scorpion bobble head figures

So everyone share the info and word

Be there for the stream This Sunday 8pm est if you want the beta Kodes

Thanks

Pig
Twitter: @bambamguitar

@16 Bit @CrimsonShadow @Laos_boy @Pnut @General M2Dave @RiBBz22

Attachments

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
Cool. So how will the first come first serve work for entry to the tournament? The tournament starts at 8 EST but someone could join your stream at like noon potentially? What time will the 'gates' open?

Also whats your opinion on new net code?

Pig Of The Hut

Cool. So how will the first come first serve work for entry to the tournament? The tournament starts at 8 EST but someone could join your stream at like noon potentially? What time will the 'gates' open?

Also whats your opinion on new net code?
8est according to my iPhone it begins and opens

No camp outs lol

The new net code is amazing - real talk

Rocket

For the Shirai Ryu.
Hey Guys

I was given/donated 4 extra Beta Kodes by some of my friends who for some reason have extra. Obviously I don't need 6 Beta Kodes (2 for myself used) so I thought it'd be fun to host a Single Elimination tournament for both Xbone and PS4 this Sunday night. Winner wins a beta Kode.

Also, I know there are some of you out there that possibly are thinking "Mannnnn I could never win this tournament, I just love Mortal Kombat and would love to try this Beta", well say no more, I'm hosting an official Mortal Kombat X Game show. *Hint Hint* Think of "The Price Is Right MKX"

Yes, the details of this will remain secret until the show begins but first let's get to some details.

• Stream: www.twitch.tv/streamofthehut
  • When: Sunday 8:00pm est
  • Xbone will occur first then ps4 immediately following
  • 16 entry max per system - you may only enter for one system
  • Single elimination
  • 2/3
Will stream as many matches as possible but tournament will move really fast

Sign ups: THE FIRST 16 who are in the chat for each system that claim a spot. No lie, PMing me, facebooking me, tweeting me, showing up to my front door at 4:30am banging on a window begging for a Kode will not work. You just need to be one of the first 16 for each system in the stream chat and I'll make an announcement when sign ups are open

For those who don't make the cut for tourney *Only because it fills up* will have the option to do the Game Show which in fact will be tons of fun. I'm not sure how many contestants I will have for the game show but I'm thinking 8

Also I will do Subscriber Give-a-ways as well of MKX Official T-Shirts and MKX Limited edition Scorpion bobble head figures

So everyone share the info and word

Be there for the stream This Sunday 8pm est if you want the beta Kodes

Thanks

Pig
Twitter: @bambamguitar

@STORMS @Tim Static @16 Bit @CrimsonShadow @Laos_boy @Pnut @General M2Dave
What if we came banging on your windows at a more reasonable time, like 6:00pm?

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
People fucking have EXTRA codes and many of us don't even have ONE? You've gotta be shitting me. This is making me unreasonably angry. Everyone who bought the game should have access to this beta. At the very least, it should have been first come, first serve. I registered seconds after it went live. I sat there refreshing the page like a moron all day.

Anyway, it's cool that you're doing this, Pig, but it shouldn't be necessary. I don't understand why everyone who spent their money on MKX wouldn't be able to try this beta if they chose to.

Yes....I'm angry. I'm going to try to get into this tournament, though.

People fucking have EXTRA codes and many of us don't even have ONE? You've gotta be shitting me. This is making me unreasonably angry. Everyone who bought the game should have access to this beta. At the very least, it should have been first come, first serve. I registered seconds after it went live. I sat there refreshing the page like a moron all day.

Anyway, it's cool that you're doing this, Pig, but it shouldn't be necessary. I don't understand why everyone who spent their money on MKX wouldn't be able to try this beta if they chose to.

Yes....I'm angry.
I know it's gonna sound mocking, it's not, but did you check your spam folder? That's where I found both of mine. Buried in the abyss

Pig Of The Hut

Yes....I'm angry. I'm going to try to get into this tournament, though.
My intention is literally the opposite of wanting to cause someone anger

I had a guy send me tons of Xbox messages about "bro you need a Kode I got extras" well I said no but if he gave them to me I would do something fun w it

Turns out he gave Kodes to other people as well and the Kodes worked, I verified it. I'm not sure how he got them and that's probably none of my business

Either way I'm hoping this is hype and isn't portrayed as a negative event

John Grizzly

I know it's gonna sound mocking, it's not, but did you check your spam folder? That's where I found both of mine. Buried in the abyss
Every 5 seconds, bruh. I've checked the spam folder for email accounts I don't even use anymore. I've checked my actual real mail for a code. I called my parents and had them check their email for a code. I ask strangers on the street if they can try to register for me in exchange for a handjob.

So....my short answer is yes. I've checked my spam.

John Grizzly

My intention is literally the opposite of wanting to cause someone anger

I had a guy send me tons of Xbox messages about "bro you need a Kode I got extras" well I said no but if he gave them to me I would do something fun w it

Turns out he gave Kodes to other people as well and the Kodes worked, I verified it. I'm not sure how he got them and that's probably none of my business

Either way I'm hoping this is hype and isn't portrayed as a negative event
Nah man, I'm just venting. I really figured everyone would have a code by now. It's cool that you're giving them away in this manner and I'm definitely going to try to enter the tournament, if possible.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
8 pm est? I can make that. Count me in on the XB1 side. Tag is TotteryManx.

EDIT: "who are in chat." probably not gonna happen so nvm.

Last edited:
Every 5 seconds, bruh. I've checked the spam folder for email accounts I don't even use anymore. I've checked my actual real mail for a code. I called my parents and had them check their email for a code. I ask strangers on the street if they can try to register for me in exchange for a handjob.

So....my short answer is yes. I've checked my spam.
Short answer after a long sarcastic answer. Eff me for attempting a tip. Lol

Pig Of The Hut

Nah man, I'm just venting. I really figured everyone would have a code by now. It's cool that you're giving them away in this manner and I'm definitely going to try to enter the tournament, if possible.
Well the reason I presume they started off limited is it's literally a "Beta"

Meaning there will be tons of issues at first so shipping out 5-6 million codes for every human that purchased the game would be an absolute nightmare when it came to looking at the feedback

You'd have millions of people offering critiques like "bruh" "it's ok" "clone sucks" and have to go throUgh millions of feedback forms of trolls would be a logistical nightmare

As the beta gets more and more fleshed out I imagine it'll become a demo then official release expanding as it grows and gets better