What's new

Question - Goro Other fighters like Goro?

Probably the best idea to begin
This with saying

Fighting games are not my normal genre I go for in gaming, but I did Play MK9 and of course this because I'm a huge fan of MK. So as you can probably guess I suck at combo's that's include running, Not sure what every term mean neither tech, frame, ect ect.

none the less I Manage to find me a fighter thats I actually enjoy using in both games ( Smoke for MK9, and of course Goro for this)

I am curious to attempt my luck at a new fighter, but honestly this roster is lacking for me. i did training mode for around 10 minutes with each char. And none really clicked with me. Now this probably because I did such a short time with them and i might of overlooked a few fun one.

But I really want to Find another one like Goro, I mean I love how his combos are short and sweet and how he kinda special moved based.

( Favorite thing is to wake up EX-PW into a 28% combo, oh the rage from people's )

Any suggestion ? Perhaps with some BnB?, please do not suggest lui Kang or Kung lao and Cassie, as I hold a deep hatred for Them

Thanks!

regulas

Your Emporer
Hmm, maybe War God Kotal Kahn? a lot of sword specials are his mainstay, and his combo's tend to be short despite doing solid dmg. Not sure if too much of the rest of the cast really plays quite like him though, most rely on longer strings or more ranged special moves. Maybe Jax?

Kung jin. he's simple for newer players(myself included), has strong specials and his wakeup bo swing is similar to a wakeup punch walk. He's also got easy combos and can convert pretty much any touch into 30%~.

chrisofrays

Fish can hear you thinkin just before you sneeze
I play with Ferra Torr Vicious quite a bit. Id say her combos are easier than Jins. They consist of 3 or 4 inputs for the basic stuff and you get about 30-35 damage anywhere. Also shes slow so you might be used to that with Goro.