What's new

One Dream Less...

AC1984

Kaballin!
Its not MKHD or MK9 but i got this package couple days ago and I feel the happiest man on the planet...The big 4 in thrash metal decided to release only one DVD from their 2010 tour and they picked my home town Sofia for the purpose...The package includes all kinds of goodies for the ones who might be interested.Its 100% worth the money.

AC1984

Kaballin!
Well as a huge fan of Slayer AND the rest,without metallica its gonna be the big nothing no matter what we all hardcore metal fans think :)

Dark_Rob

Noob
your insane. RiP is great but its the only Megadeth album worth a shit and is no where anywhere near Ride level let alone Puppetz :banana:

still <3 u Rob :D
It is the only Megadeth album worth a shit I agree, but its way way better than Ride the lighting, which aside from Creeping Death and Trapped under Ice is mostly filler to me. Master of Puppets is certainly Metallicas best album, but its neck and neck with Rust in piece. Its really what you like better, James is certainly a far better singer than Dave, but Nick Menza and Marty Friedman rape Lars Ulrich and Kirk Hammett.

Oh well Tim, I.L. Sticks, UMK3, The Deftones.....we had to disagree on something sooner or later or people were gonna start thinking were the same person lol

AC1984

Kaballin!
wow....Ride the lightning is 10,000 better than all Megadeth albums together....Master is 10,000 better than all Megadeth and Anthrax combined....

Dark_Rob

Noob
wow....Ride the lightning is 10,000 better than all Megadeth albums together....Master is 10,000 better than all Megadeth and Anthrax combined....
LOL No. Ride the Lightning shows a band still finding its sound, it showed alot of promise but the goods werent delivered until Master of Puppets. Rust in Piece is an album by a band at the height of its powers, Likewise so is Master of Puppets. You can like one over the other and taste in music is always subjective, but to say either record is 10,000 times better than the other is absurd. Both Albums are always in the top 3 of every "Greatest Thrash albums ever" list along with Slayer's Seasons in the abyss. Ive seen a million of these "Tier" lists and its always these three albums in the top 3. 4 and 5 are usually Slayer's Reign in Blood and Exodus's Bonded by blood.
If you want to like puppets better fine, if you want to like Rust in piece better fine. But to say one is better than the other by a factor of 10,000 is just fanboyism.