What's new

General/Other Odd Practice mode glitch.

Hello my frosty friends. I thought I might share an odd find that i accidentally stumbled upon during practice today. As sub is the neutral position for p2 he's the one i usually beat on to work on combos. today i set on wakeup attacks and he used a clone. i messed up the wakeup punish so i hit select to reset positions. The clone was still on the screen, but when i went into the space it occupied it didnt freeze me. I tested it a few times and it seems consistant. furthermore, the clone breaks in the regular time and instantly if sub is hit. also breaks when he makes another clone. I tried to record it to post a video, but select is both the position reset button and the stop recording button, so i cant do that. Anyway, just thought i would share in case y'all want to see. it doesnt have any practical use, just a sub specific glitch.

weird, i read the title and that's the first thing that came to mind lol

just a cosmetic thing. i noticed it when trying to get djk, dash~clone to freeze :p

weird, i read the title and that's the first thing that came to mind lol

just a cosmetic thing. i noticed it when trying to get djk, dash~clone to freeze :p
Yeah, i had fun playing with it for like 15 minutes while im getting used to the transition from the laggiest monitor on earth to asus. :p

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
This is a weird coincidence. Today I was trying to do this combo: Jump in kick (just before to hit the ground) then cancel it to an ice clone (I was watching some CHECK combos), and when seing that the clone would not freeze the dummy I push select to restart positions but the clone was standing there near the dummy without freezing him. I would not post it because I think is irrelevant but now that you mention it Im posting it just to show that coincidences really exist! :)