What's new

OBS Ep. 30 - Eric Jacobus, Stryker - "Kevin understood the characters unlike other directors"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
On one of the latest episodes of the On Blast Show, they got one of the stars of Mortal Kombat Legacy Series 2. Eric Jacobus, who portrays Stryker came on the show last week to talk Mortal Kombat, "real life", his history and discuss what he could of his part in Legacy. One interesting thing Eric says had to deal with director, Kevin Tancharoen in how he really knew the characters in Mortal Kombat. Unlike other games; directors where they seemingly throw something together and it's horrible - Kevin knows his stuff, he knows what he's doing. Eric also talks about his film history and that he would play Stryker in the new Mortal Kombat movie in a "heart-beat".

This and much more!

Attachments

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
Some real wisdom here. The reason most video game movies suck is because producers don't understand why gamers appreciate characters and storylines. The fans like Scorpion because of his tragic storyline; producers thought fans liked Scorpion because his spear was "kewl."

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
The dude they have playing Kano is legit scumbag. I hate him so much that I like him. And that's how Kano should be.

'Ello baby...
Did you miss me?