What's new

Question - Hollywood Nutpunch brutality

dookieagain

Last Bastion of Arcades
Anybody know how to do this?
Cassie Cage Brutality: Pop Goes
-3 , 27

Get it in the krypt first. Then get used to seeing it every single match. . . cause if you play hollywood and end your combos in nutpunch, you will be seeing it.

Requirements are hit 4 nut krackers during the match, finish with nut kracker.

Animation = Kill the testicles and the head will die. (Head pop off from the impact to the scrote.)

Interesting note. There's a second different animation if you end with Ex-Nut Kracker. In that one their eyes pop out, but the head stays on.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Sugami

Noob
This Brutality doesn't work off a juggle, at least I haven't made it happen :( It's understandable for some Brutalities but as this forces stand I don't see why it doesn't work :(

P.S. Hi :p

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
This Brutality doesn't work off a juggle, at least I haven't made it happen :( It's understandable for some Brutalities but as this forces stand I don't see why it doesn't work :(

P.S. Hi :p
Because since we end our combos with this, we'd see it every match :p

Sugami

Noob
Because since we end our combos with this, we'd see it every match :p
I don't see why that's a bad thing. Nothing is more satisfying to me than knowing that I punched someone in the nuts/cooch so hard that their head pops off or their eyes pop out :p

Kaymai

inside of this girl is a beast
hats off brutality is easier to get since its just ending the match with df1 and holding up during the flash kick. course you need to not lose a round, but as cassie players i imagine we blow people up a lot.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I think if you end it with an EX you get the other version where it zooms in on your opponent's and their eye pops out instead of their head popping off. Both extremely satisfying.

hopefully its a bug that you cant do it in a combo. you can do johnny's nutpunch brutality in a combo and its fuckin rad when it happens lol
you can only troll for this brutality on random hit so you aren't likely to hit this in an actual match

Sugami

Noob
Nah they just need to be grounded and if it chips it will also work. B12 xx Nut Kracker is the obvious choice from distance. I find it harder to get the EX Eye Popper since the damage is split between two attacks if the first punch doesn't do it you won't get the Brutality off the second.
Also yay for super delayed response :p

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
Nah they just need to be grounded and if it chips it will also work. B12 xx Nut Kracker is the obvious choice from distance. I find it harder to get the EX Eye Popper since the damage is split between two attacks if the first punch doesn't do it you won't get the Brutality off the second.
Also yay for super delayed response :p
b212d1+2 xx EX Nutcracker is how I like to end most matches nowdays :joker: