What's new

NRS POT BONUS Announced for MKX at VSFighting 5 August 8-9 in Birmingham, England

Tim Static

Adminerator
Several days ago, it was announced that NRS is giving the VSFighting 5 tourney in Birmingham, England a pot bonus of £6200 will is about equal to $10,000. Check out the announcement below, made by Electronic Dojo, who is running the event:

"It is with great pleasure that we are able to announce an INCREDIBLE prize pot bonus courtesy of Warner Bros and NetherRealm under the Blue Steel Sub Zero programme.

Mortal Kombat X has gone from strength to strength and with consistent, sustainable support, it's clearly here to stay! Signups will be expanded slightly this weekend to allow players who have already entered to add additional games, so if you're interested in trying to snag a piece of that pie, keep your eyes peeled!

Massive thanks to NetherRealm for this amazing announcement!"

Be sure to check out the event thread here on TYM, located HERE. Good luck to ALL the Kombatants & Thanks to NRS for the bonus!!

VSFighting_NRS_potbonus.jpg

Attachments

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
gutted i cant make this, was going to be my first tourney. didnt have high hopes but wouldve been cool to meet some of the mk community. will it be streamed?

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
Na but on a level i cant wait to see jim aixy glue and foxy last tournament i seen was dope now that they understand the game more and the fact foxy might whip out hat trick :p and glues predator, jims top tier characters, and hopefully aixy kept levelling up and can still keep adapting as good as he did. Omega k playing tremor the right way too :p

Last edited:

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Will US players travel to this event?
Will the Queen's land be defended?
Does Yomi sponsor international?
Will Forever King get to lose his shoes internationally?

Do we send the Lil Fox to rematch Poppa Fox?

This event better get some love from TYM.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Will US players travel to this event?
Will the Queen's land be defended?
Does Yomi sponsor international?
Will Forever King get to lose his shoes internationally?

Do we send the Lil Fox to rematch Poppa Fox?

This event better get some love from TYM.
They should, that would be awesome. Lets ask them!
@YOMI DJT @YOMI MITYEAP @YOMI REO @SonicFox5000 is $10k and another match with Foxy worth a trip to England!?