What's new

Noble Dragon wins Kombat Cup Season 2, Week 11

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Although Injustice 2 is approaching fast, the Kombat Cup is still provided us with hype MKX tournament matches each week.

Congratulations to Noble Dragon, who had to overcome his teammate Noble Tweedy in Grand Finals to take week 11.

Shoutouts to HARA Rewind who played perfectly in his set against Echo Fox SonicFox and eliminated him from the first round of this top 8.

Remember that Week 12 will be the last week of Kombat Cup, before the finals!

You can see how the night played out in the bracket below:

You can catch last night's action in StreamMe's archives here

Or, you can wait for the matches to be uploaded to their YouTube page here

Rajhkeem Beck

Mr. Still Getting it Together
It'd be cool if Kombat Cup could continue alongside whatever Injustice tournaments you have. I've been really enjoying it.

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
I've been wondering if Stream Me is going to be riding the Injustice 2 wave, and carrying the Cup over to the DC franchise. They haven't said anything, and the release is getting close...

Anyways, good matches all. I did tune in for this one, on YT after the fact.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
It'd be cool if Kombat Cup could continue alongside whatever Injustice tournaments you have. I've been really enjoying it.
I've been wondering if Stream Me is going to be riding the Injustice 2 wave, and carrying the Cup over to the DC franchise. They haven't said anything, and the release is getting close...

Anyways, good matches all. I did tune in for this one, on YT after the fact.
I suggest following @IVIAZING on Twitter. He's been putting up polls asking what systems people are planning on playing I2 on and stuff. There'll almost certainly be something for I2 by StreamMe