What's new

Question - Outlaw NJP In General

Anyone else having trouble connecting NJP after b3, 2, u4?

I know some characters have smaller hitboxes like the females but shit... Some days my middle name is Sonic Fox and I don't drop a combo and other days it feels like I'm playing the character again for the first time. Is there a certain timing or am I just bad?

It REALLY grinds my gears missing a simple input.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
It's B32U1 and if you're playing online then don't even bother - it's not worth it. If you omit the NJP you lose 1%.

Otherwise, I hear holding up and pressing 1 then 2 consecutively helps.

There's a certain timing. It can take a little while to get used to, and like HeroesNZ said, holding up and pressing 1/2 helps too, but it's not completely necessary to do.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
If you're trying to do that online, I've found that substituting in a jump-in punch works just as well. The online lag just doesn't warrant the risk of dropping the combo.

Noob
For me offline I hold up and when I see Erron put his gun back in the holster I press 1. Works everytime

Though for online never haha. I just do B2 211/21122 -> stab/slide/grenade instead or dash F24 stab/tackle/21122

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
B2 bro. Sonic Fox approved. This is what I noticed him doing when this nerf hit nj's.