What's new

Nivek's Journey to U.S.A. and France

Nivek

Athena guide me, the thunder God...
Hey everyone!! it's only 1 week since evo, 2 since esl finals and 3 since mkx european finals!!
i still can't believe that in less than 20 days i went across Europe and the whole WORLD!!

Let's start from the top..mkx european finals..
Great event, fun time with friends-couples but disappointing performance.. clearly wasn't my day at all for some reason..some players said that there was lag on the monitors but i really didnt care at all.
The pool before casuals was so funny!! Shoutouts to @st9rm ,Aixy and all the other playes that didnt come to america!! It was the time to go again to USA,not for 3, but for 14 days!!

I want to thank esl, @Clutch8 and all the esl guys and girls that gave me the opportunity to be there once again! By the way... i said that the money mattered to me because of the situation in Greece and Clutch just mentioned it,so there wasnt any reason anyone to "attack" him. Just to be clear!

All the casuals were ultra hype! Shoutouts to @rubmytaco @MASTER vhd @Perfect Legend @Pig Of The Hut (loved the discussion about the variation!) @Larnelar (you know what you shouldnt do right!? ;) ) @CheapEddie (best pop off ever! <3 ) @Crawlingshadow (my johnny is still OP!) @SonicFox5000 @Mitsuownes (*wink*) and of course my roommate @fassol (gratzias mi amigo) !!
The esl finals was just something unbelievable!! i was so anxious the show-day that i played awful! but after @Big D (man you own me a club dance) i gathered my self and played better but @A F0xy Grampa happened once again lol.
Lastly shoutouts to the best tag team partener @tylerlansdown !! GO JOHNNY TEAM GO!!

After all this big event we went to the EGP season finals(40+ players)!! i really want to thank @EGP_Compton for his hospitality and for being such a good friend!! also shoutouts to all the egp guys and @EGP Wonder_Chef! The matches there were epic!!
I played so many good players including , @Hitbox_Tyrant , @PND_Ketchup (sorry for the doublekill :p) , @PND_Mustard etc and at LAST i won foxy at a tournament in loser finals!! i lost to the grand finals against Mustard's shinnok!!Ggs my good friend!

So between egp and evo i stayed at Godspeed's house.. maaaaan that was an experience!!huge shoutout to him!!also shoutouts to In&out burgers!! best burgers in the world!!
I want to truly thank him from my heart for it.. our casual day was like games,stream,food,futurama,sleep and repeat!!
perfect preperation for evo!! also i loved your dog and the asiagos man!!

And at last the dream of all the fighting gamers!! EVO 2015 BABYYYY!!
I was so excited not only i would have been in the biggest tournament with the best players in the world, i would have seen my greek friend and co-player @GGA N1k0lasss after almost 1 and half years!!
i gave my best at evo, i was calm and ready!!
my results :
Almost out of pools in USF4 because i lost to Valmaster in winner finals and Bjunchained in loser finals
Top50 In Tekken7 (i won Filthyrich haha!!) send into losers by a japanese guy and eliminated by JustFrameJames
Finally top25 in MKX send into losers by snake(johhny stuntdouble) and out by Mk_Reo (Tanya)

I am so happy with my results..because was my 1st evo and i was so anxious about it!!
EVO shoutouts:
@Hollywood DMS next year 20 dollars to foxy!
@Madzin you are a good friend, a great player and i am looking forward to meet you again!! Danke for everything!!
@DarthArma Nice shirt bro!! hahaha see ya next time dude with even more food ;) !!
@Sabin thank you for everything and keep up the good work with streams man!
@GGA Dizzy TRAITOR!(JK) @GGA pimpimjim Nice casual and broken ronin hahah and @GGA 16 Bit yes i am Nivek lol!!
@Kitana Prime Great kitana man and i hope next time we have different paths
@the whole uk guys you rock!!
@HoneyBee loved the after midnight casuals and the chit chat!! keep up the good work champ!!
@Digit see you next time fellow raiden!!
@SLaYeR good laughs bro!!
and ALL the other players and friends that i am forgetting right now!! cya all at esl season 2!!

Sorry for the big post, thanks for reading!! <3
p.s.: i am starting to stream again here in Greece!! if anyone is interested about it www.twitch.tv/nivektvgreece !

Attachments

Last edited:

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
watched all these events and enjoyed your play in all of them nivek. also caught a bit of urs and godspeed streaming, particularly like ur ex thunderbolt setups, v nice. hopefully you play next season of esl and maybe i will bump into you online one day

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
@Nivek Lmao we never went clubbing together in Vegas. We'll change that next EVO lol. Great to meet you man!

Mitsuownes

Grandmaster of the Shirai-Ryu
Nivek, you son of a gun!!!

It was a pleasure to fight and hang out with you. Shoutouts to you for teaching me the Greek tech to cross a road :D

Keep on working hard, I really enjoy watching you play man.

I really hope we can meet again sometime, somewhere :)

Take care!

Last edited:

Nivek

Athena guide me, the thunder God...
@Nivek Lmao we never went clubbing together in Vegas. We'll change that next EVO lol. Great to meet you man!
great to meet you too!!prepare for it!! *DANCING* ;)

Nivek, you son of a gun!!!
Shoutouts to you for teaching me the Greek tech to cross a road :D
I really hope we can meet again sometime, somewhere :)
THE GREEK YOLO WAY lol!!
i'm looking forward to see you again!!

It was nice meeting you man, also those were some fun late night Injustice matches we had ;)
i will train for a rematch haha!! nice to meet you too!!

HE GAVE ME A WINK *O*
Yeah man I hope to see you at tourneys soon xD
hope to see you too my friend!! have fun driving and studing!! ;)

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
It was a pleasure watching your Raiden in action. That match versus Snake was so close, it could have gone either way. Look forward to your future Raiden exploits. I want to see Dizzy vs. Nivek at some point, that'd be crazy lol

@Nivek you mentioned another Lar. Anyway it was nice to meet you and I'm still working on not to jump :) See you on next event and I hope to play some games on PSN.