What's new

nightwolf throw unsafe?

i was playing a cage player who could shadow kick me after i threw him and i could not block in time. whats the deal with that

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
i was playing a cage player who could shadow kick me after i threw him and i could not block in time. whats the deal with that
Just went into practice mode to check it out and I will be damned if the wake up ex shadow kick didnt hit me every time regardless of which way I threw.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I knew something was fishy about Nightwolf's throw when I played REO. He should not have been getting hit by my dashes like he was.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I did a little more testing nw vs kano and it seems it seems his forward throw isn't safe with wake up balls but his backwards throw is, strange.

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
nightwolfs throw sucks vs cage and rep
You hit the nail on the head versus Cage. Don't bother doing forward throw until it's patched. With the back throw, you can get a free jump in that causes the opponent to whiff a wake up move if they don't do moves that hit about them. (For example, hatchet) Or moves that get them away. (Elbow dash, super man, etc etc) Can't do the same jump on Kano, Kung Lao, or Baraka however.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I was told this a while ago by a local player, but I was hoping this wouldn't be posted so other non NW players wouldn't find out about it:(