What's new

New Yomi Tier List after The Big Patch 9/1+

What's up everyone! Myself and the guys at Yomi think it's time to share to the public what we think our opinion on the current tier list could be. This has been a work in progress in the last three weeks. Assume we are ranking characters based on their best variation for a match up.

*CHARACTERS ARE NOT ORDERED WITHIN GROUPS, JUST TOGETHER IN THE SAME TIER GROUP*

S Tier (most winning match ups)
Quan Chi
Kung Lao
Tanya
Shinnok

A+ Tier
Predator
Tremor
Cassie
D'Vorah
Johnny Cage
Jax

A Tier
Sonya Blade
Erron Black
Kotal Kahn
Sub-Zero
Scorpion
Kung Jin
Liu Kang
Takeda
Kitana
Reptile
Kano
Raiden

B Tier
Kenshi
Ermac
Mileena
Jacqui
Ferra / Torr
Goro

C Tier (no winning match ups)
Jason

Last edited:

Haou Shoukou Ken

I am for wine & the company of questionable women
What's up everyone! Myself and the guys at Yomi think it's time to share to the public what we think our opinion on the current tier list could be. This has been a work in progress in the last three weeks. Assume we are ranking characters based on their best variation for a match up.

S Tier (most winning match ups)
Predator
Tremor
Cassie
D'Vorah
Johnny Cage

A+ Tier
Quan Chi (after inevitable incoming nerfs)
Kung Lao
Shinnok
Tanya
Almost a perfect tier list, you just got the S and A+ tiers mixed up. But Haou fix for you

Haou Shoukou Ken

I am for wine & the company of questionable women
So all this talk about J Cage being bottom five was a lie? :coffee:
cage could very well be top 5, test his d4 on your characters entire move set, he has a disappearing hurt box on d4 that makes most moves in the game whiff. absolutely broken

add that to cage's Dizzy Knee which in A-list variation (his best variation) is a very fast long distance mid that leads up to one of the best pressure/mix up game in the game.... this is at the least ON BLOCK!

exflyingbooty

This dream has a sad ending
Jacqui is still Bottom 4. Oh no don't take my word for it. Take the most stacked MKX Group in the world's word for it. YOMI.

Jacqui will take more buffs to compensate for such weaknesses and to help maintain overall game balance. Thanks everyone for your time.
yeah, i mean her zoning is so easy to get past. They need to make her machine gun shots a mid :(