What's new

Tech New Sub Corner Tech Combo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I have never seen this done and not even sure if it still works... combo # 2, the lock kick in to freeze = legit or useful?

I have never seen this done and not even sure if it still works... combo # 2, the lock kick in to freeze = legit or useful?
I wouldn't say the second combo is new. I've seen people d4 clone people in the air in other vids, and d1 clone in the air as well. Useful depends on if you're a damage whore. jip 214 ice ball, 4, 224 slide does 41% and is easier to pull off.

Creepy00

Noob
It is legit, but gotta know the spacing for it. It Does %42, but i will go for 214, iceball, 224, slide for 41% instead for constant pressure. I wouldnt like to accidently drop my combo due to spacing or Input Bug. As to being new, It seems a variation of Jumping kick,d4 into iceclone (corner) but with 214 instead. Not sure, but it is a good combo.

Seapeople

This one's for you
It only works on male characters. D1 is more consistent than d4, but the tricky part is landing JK, 224. Stick with his normal Bnb imo :)

Btw, I think Lordspinal was the first to find this combo during the demo. And Cat has been the first person to bring it up since then.

Its legit I've landed in 3 times in a real fight its a bad idea tho because you can get more damage doing other combos and the success rate on this one isn't that so I don't use it or recommend it. Sure it looks kool but its not worth it at all!!

You can also do a low JK into freeze midscreen that actually works xD low success rate also tho

Status
Not open for further replies.