What's new

New Kabal Situational BnB

KRYS9984

Noob
This is some really good tech.

Kabal builds so much meter that you can spend it on enhanced gas blast and be safe from ridiculous rush down.

What happens with a regular gas blast on the end instead of EX?
It will probably drop the opponent right around jump distance. Same effect as any projectile hitting an airborne opponent.

Me like!! I rarely lose to Cage. Only time really is when I make a bad read and get trapped in the corner; then, my meter is being drained and no sign of any attempt at an EX shows...at that point I'm toast!

Coincidentally, I was using the EX gas blast a lot yesterday and noticed its potential to blow the opponent full screen. Ending his BnB with the EXGB is definitely something to be utilized in certain situations.

REO

Undead
Creative, but not worth the meter.

I do b+1,2,1 b+1~ND~c, 2,~ND~c, 2, f+4~ND, f+3,2~BS if I plan on sending them full screen to zone. It does 42% at no cost of a bar, and you can replace the BS at the end with TS if you want, for wall positioning.

DetroitBalln

tupac aint dead
Creative, but not worth the meter.

I do b+1,2,1 b+1~ND~c, 2,~ND~c, 2, f+4~ND, f+3,2~BS if I plan on sending them full screen to zone. It does 42% at no cost of a bar, and you can replace the BS at the end with TS if you want, for wall positioning.
Who cares? You'll just gain that bar back by the time Cage can get close up to you.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
I rather have two bars going onto three when he gets close to me (using the combo I listed). Than have two bars, using up one, and getting back to two bars when he reaches me.
REO u is a meter whore.:REO
why do you need so much meter for?