What's new

Tech New Catwoman anti-wakeup tech??

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
People keep missing my point. This is not even remotely unique to Catwoman and takes advantage of a vulnerable window in wakeup attacks. Any string will work as long as it doesn't just outright whiff and you have the execution to time it correctly. I mentioned Deathstroke because his wakeups hit while he's still in invincible frames, and is therefore never vulnerable to this particular tech. It's not about whether there's other ways to blow him up, it's just that people seem to think there's some special property at work here.

I have to wonder how anyone fights Raven not knowing the above.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
People keep missing my point. This is not even remotely unique to Catwoman and takes advantage of a vulnerable window in wakeup attacks. Any string will work as long as it doesn't just outright whiff and you have the execution to time it correctly. I mentioned Deathstroke because his wakeups hit while he's still in invincible frames, and is therefore never vulnerable to this particular tech. It's not about whether there's other ways to blow him up, it's just that people seem to think there's some special property at work here.

I have to wonder how anyone fights Raven not knowing the above.

Yeah you are right. Happens to her with wakeup claws and dash a lot.

Black Knife

AKA Blank
This is what I do against Deathstroke players to get them to stop waking up! It's soo simple ..I don't get why I haven't seen it used more often.
I didn't know that jumping was effective against his wakeups. I always got blown up by them, but now I can see I was just doing it wrong. Thanks for that video.

I didn't know that jumping was effective against his wakeups. I always got blown up by them, but now I can see I was just doing it wrong. Thanks for that video.

Np. Trust me you'll get them to stop waking up ..unless they wanna keep eating 35-40% lol ..risk/reward is in your favor

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
I found this very useful against batgirl. She can no longer cartwheel into mixup. After a few of these she actually has to stop pressing buttons and submit to the mixup.