What's new

Nelson Mandela dies aged 95

instead of calling someone a fucking idiot in a thread that's paying respect to a great man, how about you calm down a bit?

the chain posts in this thread are getting kinda silly, but it's a shame that we lost a man like Mandela. Rest in peace.
This is me calm. Anyways, RIP Mandela.

No doubt this is a very sad day, but to give a positive spin: it is wonderful that, unlike other political revolutionaries who died before their time and were never able to see their dreams realized, Mandela lived a full long life and was able to see a great deal of the fruit from his labors.

My heart sank when I heard this. A really great man, and always emphasized the importance of education. Rest in peace Mr. Mandela.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
We lost an icon and visionary without equal in our modern times. The world mourns.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Guys, I know that this is a thread reserved for mourning and reflection, but please don't respond only to post a sad smiley.

Wasted

Noob
Okay so this thread doesn't get closed lbsh. It totally sucks that someone thats actually cool died and not some pointlessly praised movie actor fraud
this is a real hero. my respects
Oh, for fuck's sake. Walker was not just an actor. He was a motor enthusiast, marine biologist and humanitarian who managed to find a big meal ticket in movies.

RIP Nelson, at least you went peacefully.