What's new

Need help with music mixing and cutting.

Noob
I'm pretty good at creating a stream and making content... cutting up tracks and mixing them... not so much.

Anyone with some real skill that can help me, please PM me and I'd love to have you help me on a project.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

pherleece

Woolay
You should of asked me. Not sure if I can do what you need but I can atleast give you advice. I got my degree in music production

I used to use a program call Acid Pro (Sonic Foundry I believe makes it) for this kind of stuff. Interface is pretty easy to work with and enough flexibility to do most things somewhat well.

You can use anything as basic as Audacity to arrange music portions. It's a barebones DAW.

Or you can use DJ software to go nuts. I recommend starting with Audacity as it's free and mega easy to use.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
9.95 Yeah, depending on what you're doing, Audacity is a great program.

But I'd be more than happy to help out though if it's a bit more intensive and you can't find anyone :)

I personally use Ableton Live to mix tracks, that or I just beatmatch with my CDJs the old-fashioned way. I know Ableton is expensive as all hell but you can always pirate it I guess. Ableton Live is the most superior program when it comes to mixing, IMHO, so you might want to check it out. ProTools and FL Studio are pretty good too, although they aren't as good with mixing as Ableton.

Audacity is pretty good if all you're mixing is for videos/streams. I haven't used that program in forever though.