What's new

NCR: Players list

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
This is a list I got from Farmer. He said it was from the top of his head, so if you're going to NCR, please post up in here. I plan to rent a van, and take some of my SoCal guys down there. I just realized I have finals on Friday, so I wont be able to go to MLG no matter how much I try, but I can easily go to NCR since its drive distance. :)

The list does not include SoCal heads... yet...

Farmer
Kamikaze
Marvaz
Wrath
Daedrik
Kaleb
Cowboy
Michaelangelo
Eduardimusprime
Skuntac
Snke
Loveranger
Ballsdeepfury
DJT
MIT
MK Vet JJ
Thizlam
Nitefall
VOR
TOM
Winston
Blindman
Darkhood
Jewpac

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I need to have a list of all of the pre-registered players, and the other players who are going to attend but haven't pre-registered, as well as players who want to go but are not sure yet. Please don't just read and disregard, I need to know. This is very important.

H2O FARMER

Crazy 88 king
Im out as well as my Sacramento guys. Darkhood just had surgery so I dont think he was gonna make it anyway.

Odoyle

Drops combos
I'll be there. I'm like an hour away I have to go to the emergency signup at 8:30-9:30am but that shouldn't be too much of a problem

Odoyle

Drops combos
Just took the day off of work I'm 100% going to be there. I'll be leaving my house around 7 AM so I can get to the emergency sign up. Can't wait to play/watch the tourny!

Odoyle

Drops combos
Does anyone know if you need a converter or will they have ones for you to use? Sorry for the noob question this is my first real tourny besides a local one I've gone to.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
how many ppl are you bringing with you to NCR? there's 28 pre registered and put in brackets atm.
I wont be coming to NCR after all. I spent some of the money I was going to use for NCR, and my locals got discouraged after we were told people weren't going to show up...

I wish I could find a way honestly, but I don't think its possible now.

I wont be coming to NCR after all. I spent some of the money I was going to use for NCR, and my locals got discouraged after we were told people weren't going to show up...

I wish I could find a way honestly, but I don't think its possible now.
aight no problem man, well even though there's is only 28 ppl it is still a lil money and more importantly evo points on the line.

Odoyle

Drops combos
I hope it's double elimination not single elimination MK is the only bracket that says single elimination. I'd like to not go up against Denzell or something and not have a chance to play some other players haha