What's new

Video/Tutorial - Mystic Mystic Ermac Game Breaking Glitch Video + Interview w Noble Beyond Toxin (Health Regen)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I know theres a massive thread about this already - I know - but wanted to post this video here as well because it has an interview w @Beyond Toxin as well w his thoughts on how he found the glitch. Video courtesy of @RM xRagnarökx is included to show all examples of this. I also give my thoughts on this glitch.

Attachments

BigMacMcLovin

B2s and Birdarangs
Top marks for keeping your zipper in check this time, Pig :DOGE

Good video though. Someone, somewhere really needs to come forward and make a decision. With CB and several other majors on their way, including EVO, there needs to be something agreed and written in stone. Ban or not, the people attending need to be told so they can prepare.

And NRS need to give it some sort of acknowledgement.

It's game breaking, inconsistent or not.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Top marks for keeping your zipper in check this time, Pig :DOGE

Good video though. Someone, somewhere really needs to come forward and make a decision. With CB and several other majors on their way, including EVO, there needs to be something agreed and written in stone. Ban or not, the people attending need to be told so they can prepare.

And NRS need to give it some sort of acknowledgement.

It's game breaking, inconsistent or not.
Thanks

Personally like I said in the video I feel it'll be a non issue because @pakostevens and co will have it fixed

Paul the Octopus

Slow Starter
I'd be very ok w some stealth nerfs for Alien.

Specifically, I really don't think a move like b3 should be special cancelable. He shouldn't have the option to end the footsies battle at will and enforce a guessing game. The risk reward on the guessing game isn't that bad if you are punishing ex flip and OSing the rekkas but it's just really un-fun to constantly be guessing instead of playing neutral.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
NRS be like, "We already patched the game before Evo. Everything is totally fair."....as Johnny Cage's pressure is totally bullshit in A List, this, and Alien is damn near game breaking himself...come on NRS. This game is one patch away from being balanced properly until the next KP or the next game.

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
We had a good d when Urlacher came back in 2011 we made it to the nfc championship game. Let's just hope floyd's not a bust
I feel bad for bears fans tbh. Seems like you guys have had it really rough since the mid 80s. Must be emotionally draining. Regardless, you guys are diehard which is cool

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I feel bad for bears fans tbh. Seems like you guys have had it really rough since the mid 80s. Must be emotionally draining. Regardless, you guys are diehard which is cool
Steelers fan here. We cheese it into the playoffs beating a team we shouldn't on paper(this year was the Bengals) giving us a sliver of hope then to have it crushed.