What's new

Moves That Drive You Nuts

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
I'm sure you all have those certain moves in your head that you absolutely hate. They're either too good, too safe, have too little recovery, or have too much range. Mine would be Doomsday's Earthshake or whatever. The instant overhead low. Garbage in the corner.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Moves that drive me nuts:
1.) Green Lanterns seemingly 1 frame B1 ( obviously not 1 frame but it's like voodoo fast)
2.) Green Lanterns Lift ( I know it's punishable, but skilled GL's are clever with this)
3.)Black Adam's low lightning (the push back is infuriating and it's tricky)
4.)Zod's trait (M2 Dave is really smart with his trait shenanigans)
5.) DeathStrokes low guns (mostly when you think you just blocked regular low guns and then at the very end it gets MB'd and you fail to punish...)
6.) anything and everything Wonder Woman can do to you in the corner
7.) getting hit by Shazam's torpedo move
8.)Harley's air guns and Nightwing's wing dings (the air projectile)
9.)Getting caught in Nightwing's staff stance ground move...where he can get like three hits/frame trap
10.) A smart Bane players use of Venom
11.) Aquaman's low scoop and seemingly endless combos that go on for like 10 seconds
12.) Raven's Soul Crush and her trait (against solid Raven's I literally feel it's unsafe to move)
13.) Any and all cross over Jump's...especially when Superman players move in then jump up, dash forward, and then drop and continue pressure (I always get hit, ugh)
14.) Batman's trait pressure

I'm sure there's more. And for the record, I don't think they "don't belong", they just make me pull my hair and curse at the screen. ;)

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
Moves that drive me nuts:
1.) Green Lanterns seemingly 1 frame B1 ( obviously not 1 frame but it's like voodoo fast)
2.) Green Lanterns Lift ( I know it's punishable, but skilled GL's are clever with this)
3.)Black Adam's low lightning (the push back is infuriating and it's tricky)
4.)Zod's trait (M2 Dave is really smart with his trait shenanigans)
5.) DeathStrokes low guns (mostly when you think you just blocked regular low guns and then at the very end it gets MB'd and you fail to punish...)
6.) anything and everything Wonder Woman can do to you in the corner
7.) getting hit by Shazam's torpedo move
8.)Harley's air guns and Nightwing's wing dings (the air projectile)
9.)Getting caught in Nightwing's staff stance ground move...where he can get like three hits/frame trap
10.) A smart Bane players use of Venom
11.) Aquaman's low scoop and seemingly endless combos that go on for like 10 seconds
12.) Raven's Soul Crush and her trait (against solid Raven's I literally feel it's unsafe to move)
13.) Any and all cross over Jump's...especially when Superman players move in then jump up, dash forward, and then drop and continue pressure (I always get hit, ugh)
14.) Batman's trait pressure

I'm sure there's more. And for the record, I don't think they "don't belong", they just make me pull my hair and curse at the screen. ;)
Completely agree. And yeah at the time I made this I just got bodied by a Doomsday in the corner and wasn't exactly thinking proper titles. Ahah. I just meant moves that are insanely good that you just can't stand. I didn't literally mean they don't belong in the game.

RunwayMafia

Completely agree. And yeah at the time I made this I just got bodied by a Doomsday in the corner and wasn't exactly thinking proper titles. Ahah. I just meant moves that are insanely good that you just can't stand. I didn't literally mean they don't belong in the game.
Oh I know...it's lame that you got ridiculed over the title of the thread. ugh

If you would like a different name for this thread, tell me and I will change it.

RunwayMafia

When Harley players do Neutral Jump 2 into a block string and ending with tantrum slide or whatever...Harley in general ALWAYS catches me off guard.

RunwayMafia

Omg...how could I forget to mention her...BATGIRL. I literally hate this character's game...her rushdown is superb...she has mix ups WITHIN MIXUP'S, and has a wake up attack that takes priority over Super moves...and can end in a mix up during/after her wake up. Sorry for the rant...everything about this character makes me want to vomit. ;)

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
Omg...how could I forget to mention her...BATGIRL. I literally hate this character's game...her rushdown is superb...she has mix ups WITHIN MIXUP'S, and has a wake up attack that takes priority over Super moves...and can end in a mix up during/after her wake up. Sorry for the rant...everything about this character makes me want to vomit. ;)
Not to mention she can teleport anytime you jump.