What's new

Mortal Kombat X officially released in New Zealand

Hades

Noob
Here in New Zealand it's april 14th 12:01 and mortal kombat X is finally available to be played officially on it's release day. I think were actually the first country to officially have the game released which is exciting. See you all in Mortal Kombat X!

Last edited by a moderator:
My Xbox store thanks me for pre-ordering and says the game will release 12:01 NZST. Even though I'm not from NZ I was kinda hoping to play according to what the store says... Oh well.

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
Damn it, why doesn't changing download region in Steam to New Zealand work. Still have to wait 1 day and 2,5 hours to download and play the next day :(

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
I'm in Japan and it'll be midnight in about 20 mins but like every other release the store that is available to me doesn't do midnight releases and typically doesn't receive new games on time. I pre ordered and pre loaded my copy on XB1 but only time well tell if I'll be able to play it at midnight.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
I have to admit, I'm too retarded for this timezone crap.

Does the game release at 12:01 midnight regardless of the timezone? That means that some people have to wait more than others?

I'm on X1 on an UK account, and there is no counter or timer or anything. It just says I'm too early although the system date is already 14.

X1 piece of *****

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
I have to admit, I'm too retarded for this timezone crap.

Does the game release at 12:01 midnight regardless of the timezone? That means that some people have to wait more than others?

I'm on X1 on an UK account, and there is no counter or timer or anything. It just says I'm too early although the system date is already 14.

X1 piece of *****

On PS4 the game will be released at 12am Eastern time for everyone in NA. Nkt sure about the UK

Hades

Noob
I'm in Japan and it'll be midnight in about 20 mins but like every other release the store that is available to me doesn't do midnight releases and typically doesn't receive new games on time. I pre ordered and pre loaded my copy on XB1 but only time well tell if I'll be able to play it at midnight.
I'm on xb1 and pre ordered my copy digitally. As soon as it hit 12:01 my copy was available to be played

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
I'm jelly.
It will be midnight here in less than 6 hours, but I'm getting the Kollectors Edition, so I have to wait for another 10 hours after that till the store opens (10 am).

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Stream it !!
Twitch has been banning streams today regardless if it came out in a different timezone already.
No idea what the hell is up with them though.
They seem to only keep the US timezone in mind.

So don't stream it, unless you want to get banned.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
So, to clarify, if i'm with the console on UK account, no matter what timezone i'm in, the game will unlock at 12:01 AM GMT 0+ ?