What's new

Mortal Kombat X Live at Texas Showdown 2015!

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
I just curious, since carrying a pistol like concealed carry is allowed in Texas. What would you do if the member of the audience or on of the competitors carried a gun but has a permit. Is it allowed to be carried at tournies?

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I just curious, since carrying a pistol like concealed carry is allowed in Texas. What would you do if the member of the audience or on of the competitors carried a gun but has a permit. Is it allowed to be carried at tournies?
I don't know the laws in Texas but most states will not let you carried concealed in venues with capacities over XXX number usually 2500 ppl but it could vary from state to state. Even if it was allowed by the state the owner of the establishment could ban CCP on his\her property. I am a certified instructor also :D

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
I don't know the laws in Texas but most states will not let you carried concealed in venues with capacities over XXX number usually 2500 ppl but it could vary from state to state. Even if it was allowed by the state the owner of the establishment could ban CCP on his\her property. I am a certified instructor also :D
Oh ok, I know that you can walk out in the open with your firearm as long as you have your permit though. In VA at least you can do that.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Oh ok, I know that you can walk out in the open with your firearm as long as you have your permit though. In VA at least you can do that.
Texas is a different beast then most states when it comes to firearm laws. You may not even need a permit to open carry. Some states do not require you to get a permit if you are open carrying but that comes with some tricky rules if you do not have your CCP.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Texas is a different beast then most states when it comes to firearm laws. You may not even need a permit to open carry. Some states do not require you to get a permit if you are open carrying but that comes with some tricky rules if you do not have your CCP.
Yeah, I saw a guy few years back he walked right in the verizon with his CCW. Just a random person etc. they didnt say anything to him.

any idead on who made top 16? all i know is KH cat didn't make it out of pools, thats all i know so far i didnt get to watch.
Winners bracket
KH|Scar vs. DL|FourWude
Coosco (Covert Ops Sonya Blade) vs. Digit
GnarlyGatoAlex vs. Tempo|NYChrisG
Kombat Handy vs. Saionide

Losers bracket
UA|Ralstaanely vs. EG|Justin Wong
KH|Mattix vs. Pnut
CTRL|Flux vs. KH|Royale
SETX|HollowSquad Jones (Grandmaster Sub-Zero) vs. C88|MyGod

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Winners bracket
KH|Scar vs. DL|FourWude
Coosco (Covert Ops Sonya Blade) vs. Digit
GnarlyGatoAlex vs. Tempo|NYChrisG
Kombat Handy vs. Saionide

Losers bracket
UA|Ralstaanely vs. EG|Justin Wong
KH|Mattix vs. Pnut
CTRL|Flux vs. KH|Royale
SETX|HollowSquad Jones (Grandmaster Sub-Zero) vs. C88|MyGod
no kh showtime or did he enter as another name?