What's new

Mortal Kombat X #4 Print Edition Preview from 13th Dimension

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
In the latest issue preview of the Mortal Kombat X print edition that will cover chapters 10-12, we see fierce action from Raiden as he dabbles in the powers of the Kamidogu. Traveling alongside each other, Hanzo and Takashi Takeda meet up with Raiden, where things take an unpleasant turn...

pre1.jpg pre2.jpg pre3.jpg pre4.jpg pre5.jpg pre6.jpg pre7.jpg

This is reported to go on sale March 11th!

Source: 13thdimension.com

Bar_Bar13

Friendly Neighborhood Spectre
Doesn't this conflict with MK9? And the whole MK lore of Quan Chi being the one who killed the Shirai Ryu?

Error404

Noob
I won't mind if the whole Quan killing the shirairuy is retconed . The whole Quan being unable to deal with Sub-zero thing from mk4 came out of nowhere.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Yeah we already looked at this in the comic discussion thread, we'll let you know next time STORMS :p

Inb4 "is that one of the TMNT on Sub Zero's belt?"
Inb4 "He should've said "It's not my style, it's my variation""

Bar_Bar13

Friendly Neighborhood Spectre
So Quan Chi got Scorpion's ripped head from wherever Sub-Zero killed him, and took it in front of his frozen wife and kid, all in a mayter if seconds? Or am I missing something?

I'm confused. Does this mean the physical issue os available from the 11th? 'Cause I still haven't got #3. Thought that was coming out as a physical issue on the 11th or whatever.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Just read today's digital, awesome. Can't wait to the 11th the physical issue always has more :)

Stevie Steelz

I break muthaf****s...
I'm confused. Does this mean the physical issue os available from the 11th? 'Cause I still haven't got #3. Thought that was coming out as a physical issue on the 11th or whatever.

The physical issue isn't coming out until like the last week of March. This is the first part of "physical issue #4" and issue #3 just came out in stores on Feb 25th, so they wouldn't release the next physical issue that soon.

The physical issue isn't coming out until like the last week of March. This is the first part of "physical issue #4" and issue #3 just came out in stores on Feb 25th, so they wouldn't release the next physical issue that soon.
Pretty sure it is actually coming out on the 11th. Why would they release a digital issue on Wednesday?

Dark

Noob
The next physical issue IS coming out on the 11th. We are getting chapters 11 and 12 early via that.