What's new

Mortal Kombat and Injustice Pools from KIT 15 from Arturo Sanchez

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
So I know nothing of how MK9 works past a super scrub level. Can somebody explain MK9 pressure to me? I'm watching Max cancel d1s and (I think?) d3s into Baraka's slice or whatever, what's the meta there? when you're able to poke back out?

orochiDragon

PSN OROCHI-dragon / Archangel-44
So I know nothing of how MK9 works past a super scrub level. Can somebody explain MK9 pressure to me? I'm watching Max cancel d1s and (I think?) d3s into Baraka's slice or whatever, what's the meta there? when you're able to poke back out?

Dude, im the same way lol. I played injustice on a "tournament" level but never any Mk. Can't wait till MK X though.

Hades

Noob
I don't play mk 9 or injustice any more really but i love watchin them, cheers for the upload!

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Mk pressure is completely different its not really based off of opening people up with0/50s 5 like inj. In mk d1s are -6 to -15 so your goal is to block a poke and punish it. Most will counter with a poke of their own and continue pressure. Its all about getting plus frames and chipping people since the chip is so high.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme

Mk pressure is completely different its not really based off of opening people up with0/50s 5 like inj. In mk d1s are -6 to -15 so your goal is to block a poke and punish it. Most will counter with a poke of their own and continue pressure. Its all about getting plus frames and chipping people since the chip is so high.
i must be on another planet because I thought injustice was about back dashing out of pressure then full combo punishing.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
i must be on another planet because I thought injustice was about back dashing out of pressure then full combo punishing.
I shouldnt have said 5/5os .its a bout reading and guessing what your opponent is gonna due. Using your example. If you read a back dash you dash up d1