What's new

Mortal Kombat 4 Arcade Machine Restoration (LOTS of pics)

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
Snagged this MK4 from a local vendor and cleaned it up. All the gouges and scratches on the machine's art have been filled, painted, and blended back in with the art. I am not going to go into much detail on what kind of work was needed to restore it, but the monitor was in serious need of adjustment (I have since replaced the chassis), I had to replace all the buttons and joysticks, added the bezel move lists, installed new coin door locks, replaced a missing coin mech, ALL brand new t-molding, and replaced the CP plexiglass. Here are some pics. Thanks for looking...

Wow. Who ever fixed up tha tMK 4 machine did a pretty respectable job.

If thats you and thats your own home, man I am jealous as sin.

YourMKArcadeSource

Thanks guys. I am trying to sell the Killer Instinct 2 Machine featured in some of the pics. If you are interested, shoot me a message.

YourMKArcadeSource

I am in Wichita, Kansas. I am asking $650. It has a brand new monitor chassis, new monitor glass (Plexi), replacement compact flash hard drive, and new joysticks. VERY clean for its age.

YourMKArcadeSource

I should add that I am flexible on the price and that shipping is of course an option. I can go through NAVL or R&L Carriers, but it's going to cost about $350 either way.