What's new

Mortal Kombat 3 Sub-Zero New Infinite

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Even though umk3 is way before my time I still love to watch these infinites, this game is just so entertaining to watch. Especially when there are people that are really really good at it.

JAP

Combo maker
The LP~Clone version has been used since the arcade days. I've not seen the JK version, but it would seem that the LP is easier.

I like your timing for when the freeze wears off.
seriously? :oops: some video that demonstrates that this is old? LP vs sheeva, jax and striker is free, but vs tsung sindel liu and others is "impossible", only I've seen is aa HPx2 jk ice clone vs jax in the corner ... :(

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
seriously? :oops: some video that demonstrates that this is old? LP vs sheeva, jax and striker is free, but vs tsung sindel liu and others is "impossible", only I've seen is aa HPx2 jk ice clone vs jax in the corner ... :(
I'm pretty sure the last time I was practicing it like 10 years ago it was against Shang. Definitely not easy, but I'm sure it's possible.

Stevie Steelz

I break muthaf****s...
Can someone explain to me why he has to walk all the way back and then walk all the way back to the character?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
The LP~Clone version has been used since the arcade days. I've not seen the JK version, but it would seem that the LP is easier.

I like your timing for when the freeze wears off.
Was about to say I remember a few different corner clone infinites back in the day with subby(MK3) fun stuff