What's new

MKX XL Patch 1.12 is Now Live on PSN & XBL

The patch is over 10gb in size if previous patches were not applied, It starts around 4gb if other patches were downloaded before.

The Kove has a stage fatality and the Pit stage is in there and it has all the beta changes applied (only just checked Kung Lao and Tanya)

EX orb hat is still +7 on block and J2 hitbox adjusted, along with EX Cyclone, which draws the opponent in on block.

Tanya's Ex Tonfa throw is 0 on block and 0 on hit and armor removed from the EX rekka, as it was already confirmed.

The chip damage decrease can really be seen with these character's block strings and Tanya players will definitely need to be more patient now.

Attachments

Last edited:

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
Wow, I wasn't expecting this patch to come as early as it did. Gah, I really want to test out some characters right now, but work is keeping me away.

Thanks for making this thread to alert us!

Ravager

Tanya Loyalist, Cassie main in MK11.
From what I've seen so far, it looks like her Flip Kick is slower, as well as her Low Drill. And the usual 36% damage combo you'd see everyone do is only doing 29% for me.

Infamous

Banned
From what I've seen so far, it looks like her Flip Kick is slower, as well as her Low Drill. And the usual 36% damage combo you'd see everyone do is only doing 29% for me.
Flip kick is def slower. It barely connects after 3,4 now.

-10 is ridiculous. I look forward to seeing Dragon's Kitana, lol.

Also, I bought the KP2, why has it not downloaded yet?

Vjeekes

DevilApes
I need more info about the update:
Is GGPO in it? Can you please confirm?
If so, what about the region lock? are u able to play lowtier americans? :)

kappie.wp

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Is it really 10gig? Or is the total patch/DLC installed size 10gig? If the latter then the patch is about 3-4 gig if I'm not mistaken.