What's new

MKX NOTES.... REVEALED!

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Earlier this week i teased a new I app my team and I created called MKX Notes. Glad to say we are submitting to the app store tomorrow and it will be available as soon as apple approves it! Right now it's iOS only, mainly because core functionality of this app was already made in a previous app for iOs and it was easy for us to port those features over here to this. TE is done on the iOS side but the Android side is still in production (and is the main reason TE isn't being released this month unfortunately)

(Update) Android version SHOULD be out by WBX hopefully. Please check out the video below! BTW is 100% FREE.

Attachments

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Earlier this week i teased a new I app my team and I created called MKX Notes. Glad to say we are submitting to the app store tomorrow and it will be available as soon as apple approves it!

Right now it's iOS only, mainly because core functionality of this app was already made in a previous app for iOs and it was easy for us to port those features over here to this. TE is done on the iOS side but the Android side is still in production (and is the main reason TE isn't being released this month unfortunately)

Anyway we will start to work on an Android version soon, I will try to get it out as soon as I can.

Please check out the video below! BTW is 100% FREE.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Earlier this week i teased a new I app my team and I created called MKX Notes. Glad to say we are submitting to the app store tomorrow and it will be available as soon as apple approves it!

Right now it's iOS only, mainly because core functionality of this app was already made in a previous app for iOs and it was easy for us to port those features over here to this. TE is done on the iOS side but the Android side is still in production (and is the main reason TE isn't being released this month unfortunately)

Anyway we will start to work on an Android version soon, I will try to get it out as soon as I can.

Please check out the video below! BTW is 100% FREE.

Can't wait. :D

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I don't want to discredit this at all, because it is definitely awesome and looks great.

But for Android users, there's already an app with the frame data that you can take notes on. I won't link it out of respect for this app, but you should be able to find it yourself.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
I don't want to discredit this at all, because it is definitely awesome and looks great.

But for Android users, there's already an app with the frame data that you can take notes on. I won't link it out of respect for this app, but you should be able to find it yourself.
It doesn't function like this and who knows if they will keep up to date with frame data. But use it if you like, i mean this is just free lol

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
It doesn't function like this and who knows if they will keep up to date with frame data. But use it if you like, i mean this is just free lol
Oh I'm sure yours is the better app, no doubt. I was just pointing it out for Android users. Something to tide ppl over until you get it working for us ;)

GGS the other day btw, we played on the beta for a bit until it started randomly lag spiking

Skate Bravo

Music Producer | Xbl - Skate Bravo
the fact that u sit down and studied all tourneys etc and wrote down everyone's tech, setups and gameplay etc etc is dedication. FGC appreciates u much.