What's new

UPDATE!! Digital MKX for Xbox Live Gold AND PSN members Discounted; Premium Edition Too

Tim Static

Adminerator
The digital versions of MKX are discounted this week for Xbox Live Gold members, including the Premium Edition. The single game download is $44.99 and the Premium Edition, w/ Kombat Pack is $67.49. The sale is the Xbox Ultimate Game Sale, and the sale started a day early, and will last through 7/13. More games will be added to the sale, tho I'm not sure if any will be removed either. FYI, the Killer Instinct Complete Collection which includes both Ultra Packs, has the original Killer Instinct 1 & 2 arcade ports with FULL online play, plus both full complete seasons of the new version of KI for only $32. You can check out all the deals here: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/347031-xbox-ultimate-game-summer-sale-2015-starting-77-through-713/

UPDATE!
PSN has a new sale this week called the Superhero Sale, and MKX & MKX Premium Edition are both discounted as well. They're the same prices as the XBL sale. $44.99 for the single game, and $67.49 for the Premium Version. Thanks to @Eldriken & Cheap Ass Gamer for the heads up on both sales.

Attachments

kevkopdx

Noob
why is IGAU listed on the link you provided? did it get approved for xbox one?
edit: nevermind, its for 360

Last edited:

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Many of us xbox players have been unable to connect to MKX online for the past 3 weeks. Those who take a plunge on this offer my be disappointed.
I haven't had a problem yet with connecting. The worst I get is some severe delay time when the game starts, but I believe that being due to having downloaded it digitally.

Hes right, xbone has been unplayable for near a month and there has been 0 response from nrs and now 2 patches without any word on if they are going to help us or not. I have moved on to playing it on PC....... how sad is that.

Tim Static

Adminerator
@Tim Static The PS4 versions of MKX and MKX Premium Edition are on sale now as well on the PlayStation Store.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/superhero-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-SUPERHEROSALEP4G

I dunno if you want to update the thread title to indicate such, but I just felt like letting you know.
Yea I saw it & tweeted it out earlier on our Twitter. Are the sale prices for PSN the same as XBL's? If not, let me know. Since I'm logged in, it wont show me the prices, and I don't want to log out lol

Edit: Nm, i confirmed it. But thanks man! :coffee:

Last edited:

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Also, Injustice Ultimate Edition is now 9.99 for PS+ members and 11.99 for non-members on PS4.