What's new

MKX Brazil Pack is Available on PSN, XBL & Steam

Tim Static

Adminerator
Even with the hype and attention of E3 going on this week, MKX got some new DLC with the release of the Brazil Skin Pack. The pack comes with 3 skins, all in celebration of Brazilian heritage. Johnny Cage sports a soccer uniform, Capoeira Liu Kang wears traditional martial art clothing in traditional Brazilian colors while Kung Lao goes full Gaucho with full mustache. The pack is $3.99 and IS NOT INCLUDED WITH THE KOMBAT PACK!! Check out the Official Skin Pack trailer & i uploaded the p1 & p2 versions of each skin below:

IMG_20150618_010734.jpg

IMG_20150618_010731.jpg

IMG_20150618_010728.jpg

Attachments

Devin Thorn

chimp damage
I feel Johnny cages futbol skin will grow on me. Gaucho KL is sick. That liu kang comment about the ass whooping was gold lol

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
now kung lao is about to shine as a mexican series actor,OLE!!!!!!!!

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
:DOGE

Bought this pack the moment it was available on the store. lol
What are the chances we would see you in this thread Based Poto, can we get another Portuguese lesson?

What would be an accurate way of saying "Learn from this" in Portuguese with the Gaucho costume after a brutality? :p

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Biggest piece of shit skins ever. Glad some people are happy with them, but my god the DLC skins have been a joke for MKX so far. The only good ones are:

- MK1 Kano
- Klassic Kitana/Mileena
- Future Raiden