What's new

MKX 24 Hour Stream This Monday Night (12:00 AM EST) Ft. Tom Brady & REO

REO

Undead
Hey, everyone. I'm very excited to announce that Tom Brady and I will be debuting our stream in a SERIOUS manner for the first time this Tuesday at 12:00 AM EST by doing a 24 hour stream for MKX. We're gonna be streaming just about every day and anyone and everyone can come by to see what characters we're using or what we're learning about the game. Expect to see lots of grinding with our mains or specific breakdowns of certain things in training mode and many other miscellaneous stuff. Also we will have guest players play on our stream periodically as well so do not think this stream will just be us playing against each other with no chance of anyone ever joining in on the fray. Anything we learn about the game will pretty much be out in the open for all of public to see, lol.

Stream Link is http://www.twitch.tv/mktombrady_vs_mkreo/profile

Going into full force this Tuesday (4 / 14) @ 12:00 AM EST. Let the grinding begin!

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Hey, everyone. I'm very excited to announce that Tom Brady and I will be debuting our stream in a SERIOUS manner for the first time this Tuesday at 12:00 AM EST by doing a 24 hour stream for MKX. We're gonna be streaming just about every day and anyone and everyone can come by to see what characters we're using or what we're learning about the game. Expect to see lots of grinding with our mains or specific breakdowns of certain things in training mode and many other miscellaneous stuff. Also we will have guest players play on our stream periodically as well so do not think this stream will just be us playing against each other with no chance of anyone ever joining in on the fray. Anything we learn about the game will pretty much be out in the open for all of public to see, lol.

Stream Link is http://www.twitch.tv/mktombrady_vs_mkreo/profile

Going into full force this Tuesday (4 / 14) @ 12:00 AM EST. Let the grinding begin!
I'll be there bae. miss you

FiNCu

Casual from Poland ;)
So many good MKX streams in future but this one will be my main goal to check.

Reactions: REO
You guys have no idea how much I like you and everything you do to serve the community .. respect to u two .. and of course I'm be there whenever possible
good luck

Reactions: REO

REO

Undead
I'll be there bae. miss you
I can't wait to play you and @zaf again. :)

YES!!!

Will Tom Brady be wearing that pretty suit on the stream?

:D
Only one man can answer that question. @Tom Brady

Expect to see some Mileena from my part. I love her looks.

You guys have no idea how much I like you and everything you do to serve the community .. respect to u two .. and of course I'm be there whenever possible
good luck
Thanks, man. I wish we had a stream back in the day when we played MK9 and Injustice . MKX will be awesome for sure.

You should adjust your account settings to save "past broadcasts" so people can watch even if you are not live.
Where do I go to set this up exactly? I never got this to work on my old twitch for some reason and I want to make sure it's on this time around.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
There's no Kabal in this game as of yet, so REO has to pull something out of his a** to win. No dash infinites.