What's new

"MKII" Raiden 1:4 Scale Statue Coming Soon by PopCultureShockCollectibles

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Koming to you via pre-order very soon from PopCultureShockCollectibles is an amazing Raiden 1:4 scale statue depicted from Mortal Kombat II. On January 19th at 3PM for $365 (plus shipping) you'll be able to get this one-of-a-kind MKII Raiden statue will likely sell-out extremely fast.

This statue will feature a light-up hand as well as light-up eyes to capture the essence of Raiden's "Thunder God" presence.

raiden14.jpg raiden142.jpg raiden143.jpg

To view all of the images, click here to go to PopCultureShockCollectibles Facebook page!
Red version: Limited to 100 pcs. Includes light-up eyes and hand. Up to 10% discount for ordering. Pre-order January 19th @3pm at popcultureshocktoys.com.
Blue version: Limited to 250 pcs. Includes light-up eyes and hand. Up to 10% discount for ordering. Pre-order January 19th @3pm at popcultureshocktoys.com.

FortaySeven

I don't care
The sculpt is really bad for $365. There's an unusually high premium attached for those light up hands and eyes.

It's not a bad sculpt at all. It's a very stiff looking pose but that's what the source material looks like. I think it's awesome but I am a little concerned about the clothes. The fabric looks super thin.