What's new

MK9 PC Skin Mods featuring MK3 Sonya, MK1 Rayden, MK1 Kano, Elite Lotus Kung Lao and more

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Compared to what we have now with Injustice it's safe to say that Mortal Kombat 9 was quite deprived of selectable skins/costumes. Ever since the PC version of Mortal Kombat 9 came out it's been only a matter of time before some modifications hit the web. YouTube user Quadpictures has uploaded various versions of the Mortal Kombat 9 cast like MK3 Sonya, MK1 Rayden, Kano and many more.

These are very short videos showcasing the respectable modified character performing a Fatality *nsfw*.

Source: QuadPictures
Credit: MKSecrets.net

Attachments

Mt Mutombo

Banned
The kung lao one is gdlk.

The rest...meh. Based on what i've seen from what people have done with Cross tekken, i expect better ones in the future.

Plop

Noob
I've hated Sonya since MK1, but I gotta say, NRS shoulda totally used that skin instead of a Lara Croft one

Nulak

http://www.youtube.com/user/Nulak
Aren't these just re colored mk9 skins? I don't understand the hype in this thread....
Yeah ur right. I don't get it, people still think because a game is release on pc, it'll support mods.
Skyrim support it for example, quake, crysis etc. Because of mod tools usually made by original devs and/or because the core engine of a game is made for it.

This is just re colored skin, i don't want to hurt anyone here, its always fun to see new free stuff like this but.

This is classic raiden :

And until someone can change how model / animation looks, it'll be just re colored stuff like SF4/SFxTekken.