What's new

MK Card/Miniatures Game coming in 2016 for Jasco Games' Universal Fighting System

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Jasco Games brings iconic Mortal Kombat characters to its popular card game, the Universal Fighting System.

LAS VEGAS, NV – July 30, 2015 – At GenCon today, Jasco Games announced that they have acquired the license to Mortal Kombat, a property of Warner Bros. Interactive. Iconic Mortal Kombat characters, including the likes of Sub Zero, Scorpion, and Raiden, will be joining Jasco Games’ popular card game, the Universal Fighting System.

“We are thrilled to announce another universe joining the excellent Universal Fighting System,” Jasco Games president and founder Jason Hawronsky said. “Coming off the heels of our Street Fighter announcement at San Diego Comic Con, the Mortal Kombat announcement is something many of our fans have been hoping for, and we can’t wait to deliver what they want!”

Jasco Games plans to add the Mortal Kombat characters to the Universal Fighting System in an upcoming deck. Those interested in learning more about the Universal Fighting System or staying up to date with the latest news should visit JascoGames.com, like UFS on Facebook, and follow the Jasco Games Twitter account.

About the Universal Fighting System
Designed to pit the greatest fighters against one another, the Universal Fighting System collectible card game features iconic characters from Street Fighter, Darkstalkers, Mega Man, and more. Players build decks around their favorite characters and compete in exciting one-on-one battles to see who the mightiest champion is. Over the years, the Universal Fighting System has become a popular card game around the world, reaching thousands of players. To learn more about UFS, visit www.facebook.com/playufs or http://playufs.com/

About Jasco Games
Based in Las Vegas, Nevada, Jasco Games is a premier designer and publisher of table top games, competitive card games, board games, and more. The current publisher of the Universal Fighting System and creator of the upcoming Mega Man Board Game, Jasco Games was started in 1998 and has since developed a reputation as offering quality products and the best gaming experiences, as well as interacting with fans and listening to their feedback. Jasco Games works with individuals across the country, utilizing their exceptional talents in art design, management, and sales.
Jasco Games has partnered and worked with major companies such as Capcom, SnK Playmore, Fantasy Flight Games, Level 99 Games, Ninja Division, and more. If you are interested in working with Jasco Games, contact [email protected]

For more information, please visit Jasco Games online at www.jascogames.com, follow them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/jascogames or on Twitter at www.twitter.com/JascoGames

Creepy00

Noob
So, basically a TCG based on fighting games, similar to how to weiss schwarz is based on anime. Cool.

May picked up the subzero related cards just for collection.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
I want so many characters.

Goro.
Shinnok.
Noob.
Scorpion.
Rain.
Fujin.
Johnny.
Sonya.
Shang Tsung.

Pretty much the enitre MK roster.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
I want so many characters.

Goro.
Shinnok.
Noob.
Scorpion.
Rain.
Fujin.
Johnny.
Sonya.
Shang Tsung.

Pretty much the enitre MK roster.
And instead, you get Cassie, Takeda, Jacqui, Kung Jin, FerraTorr, Kotal Kahn, D'Vorah and Erron Black

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
So, basically a TCG based on fighting games, similar to how to weiss schwarz is based on anime. Cool.

May picked up the subzero related cards just for collection.
Same here lol I wonder if my local comic shop will sell these they sell lots of cards for games hmmm

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
I love this concept but man their website / info on their product is amature as shit

matmusada

Lin Kuei Initiate
I played quite a bit of UFS back in college and thoroughly enjoyed it. Funnily enough, I was at the comicbook store yesterday and saw the latest starter decks for Darkstalkers featuring both Jon Talbain and Felicia. It was only a matter of time before Jasco aquired the license for MK and I definitely look forward to using Sub-Zero. :)

Ilthuain

Lost in a labyrinth of egoism
It's a shame Jasco has this license and not FFG, AEG, or hell, even Wizkids. Jasco just isn't near the same level of component quality or design as the bigger kids in the tapletop market.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
So I remembered this was happening at some point and looked it up online to see if we'd got any more information and it turns out they're also doing figurines for their table top game. They only have concept figurines for Scorpion and Goro so far: