What's new

MK Actor Autographed Memorabilia

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
For those of us around during the MK arcade glory days, here's a little treat. Many thanks go out to Doc Mack and the rest of the GGA crew for organizing the MK events because without them, fanboys like myself and others would never have an opportunity to acquire things like this...

Last edited by a moderator:

KRYS9984

Noob
Great collection @YourMKArcadeSource!
Your game room is pretty much every Mortal Kombat fans dream; I'm extremely jealous. :p
Speaking of jealously, having the opportunity to meet Kerri Hoskins is awesome! I've had a crush on her since the 90's.....lol.....:D
Keep it up man; I applaud your passion / dedication to the franchise.

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Damn, Kerri's still hot lol.

Who's the Jax looking guy? Reminds me of one of the actors in MK Mythologies the huge grunts, I think he played Shao Kahn? But I don't think that's the same guy. Rich still looks in good shape as well and Sal.

YourMKArcadeSource

Damn, Kerri's still hot lol.

Who's the Jax looking guy? Reminds me of one of the actors in MK Mythologies the huge grunts, I think he played Shao Kahn? But I don't think that's the same guy. Rich still looks in good shape as well and Sal.
That guy looks like Jax because he IS Jax.

YourMKArcadeSource

Oh he is? Oh crap few years ago he looked idk out of shape, seriously in an interview with the "Jax bio card" he must have gotten buff again lol.

That's the same guy? wow awesome though!

Yup. I'm friends with him on FB and the past 3 years or so, he's really been working hard.