What's new

Mileena Tips

Anyone give me any good Mileena tips? I want to main her but I dont know where to get started and which Kam to pick to go with her.

Felipe_Gewehr

Twinktile
Kung lao and Scorpion are her best kameos. Her gameplay basically revolves around outspacing your opponent and punishing their whiffs, while also mixing them with overheads grabs and lows. She is also very good at punishing characters that do 1 jab, backdash and try to punish your pokes on reaction- you just block the jab and immediatelly use the ball roll. Works very well against Kenshi, Liu Kang, Kitana, Reptile and Baraka

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
If you're interested in studying footage from the best Mileena out there right now, I strongly recommend visiting Hourglass_of_Rain's Twitch to get a general idea of how to play her (he uses Lao Kameo). Not only does he run long sets with high level players, but he also spends good chunks of his streams in the lab sharing whatever he knows about Mileena generally, as well as tech that she has with various Kameos. I can confidently say there isn't a better source for Mileena tips out there right now.