What's new

MeZMeRiZe - The Sektor player at CEO - My story with him

When i was at CEO there was a great Sektor player (Julian i think his name was) that place really high in his pool. I was astounded by what i was seeing. After his matches, i went up to him tell him "Great job". Eventually he saw my tag and proceeded to tell me "Your Sektor video is what inspired me to want to main Sektor". That is something i'll never forget and just wanted to say huge thanks out to MeZMeRiZe for this. Keep reppin Florida strong, buddy. Happy to be of help.

Also huge respect out to Jose(CubanGuy) and Issac for the amount of respect that they showed. Great games to everyone out there at CEO. See you in Tampa.

MeZMeRiZe

Excellence is my presence
Thnx dude I appriciate it. It was really great metting you at ceo shit was a blast. I hope to see you at titans 3 so we can get some games in dude. And I might be getting some shit started up here in jville hopefully it gets big.

I$AAC

Noob
I concur with Check on this. Of all the Sektor I've fought or even seen vids of, MezMerize was the one I was impressed with the most. I'm not gonna lie after CEO I went and took Sektor into the trianing room myself lol. Good Stuff my friend and I'm glad to have you be a part of this ever-growing scene we have here in Florida!

MeZMeRiZe

Excellence is my presence
Thnx isaac I apprciate dude. It was really nice meeting you as well. I wished we could have gotten more games in. But titans 3 will be a great place for that. See you guys there