What's new

Mezco Toys - Mortal Kombat X including Kitana, Kotal Kahn and Quan Chi

C-Sword

Noob
Nothing was shown yet, but Mezco Toys announced at Comic-Con that they will be doing a new line of 6" Mortal Kombat X figures. We are told the figures will have around 17-20 points of articulation and we should get our first look at the line around Toy Fair time in February.

Take a look at some of their works...

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/02/16/mortal-kombat-figures-prepare-fatality-at-toy-fair

These look awesome....especially Kotal and Quan..

*EDITED BY Zaf
promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Something I've always wanted to see with MK figures is removable limbs, and other various body parts. As a kid I've always wanted to mimic fatalities in the game with action figures while I ate waffle crisps and soiled myself.

Decay

King of the Bill
I'm not a big fan of toys that have a lot of articulation because the ball joints end up looking ridiculous. I'm an old school fan of McFarlane toys because he did it right, where every figure was like a mini statue. They barely moved but they looked fucking perfect anatomically.

Matix218

Get over here!
I'm not a big fan of toys that have a lot of articulation because the ball joints end up looking ridiculous. I'm an old school fan of McFarlane toys because he did it right, where every figure was like a mini statue. They barely moved but they looked fucking perfect anatomically.
I agree completely. Yeah you can pose the over articulated figures a million ways but they end up looking dumb in any pose because the stupid ball joints just kill any of the realism and detail in the sculpt

"but the outfit also showed off its Mortal Kombat X items, which includes 6-inch figures, 4-inch figures, 12-inchers, minis and plush items."

12 inch figures?? Have they shown pics for those?

Also they better have the weapons for the series 2 figures!

Last edited: