What's new

[May 6, 2016] Buttonczech | Czech Fighting Games Championship (Prague, Czech Republic)

VR-Fist

Noob
Continuing our ongoing tradition, even this year we're going to have a multiple fighting games tournament. This year, we picked just a few of the most anticipated titles in our area and would like to invite you for the MKX tournament that will be taking place. Other games on the list are: Street Fighter 5, Guilty Gear Xrd Sign and The King of Fighters 13.

Last year, we were a part of the official MKX European event. Every year before, we organized one or more tournaments through out the year. See our gallery at http://46.16.186.66/~cza/gallery/ We became part of European SF, GG and KOF communities and we'd like to be part of MKX as well. Let me know who would be interested in such event in Prague. You will meet some of us in Viennality in March.

I will update this page as soon as we can reveal more details.

Attachments

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^
Random question but what font was used in that poster above for the "6th - 8th May 2016"? and "Czech Arcade"? I think its pretty wicked.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Polish MK kommunity will attend, no doubt about it, Am in for the legal shit over there :D and Gothic architecture for sure!

VR-Fist

Noob
Will this be a 2 day thing? I'd like to come, but I'm short on vacation days.
We always start on Friday evening. Tournaments start on Saturday around 10 to 11am, Top 6/8 Finals are on Sunday. Everything ends before Sunday 3pm, so everyone can get home on time. I think MKX will start on Saturday after the lunch if not later.
(Until then, casuals will be happening of course.)

count the austrians in ;)
Terrific. See you at Viennality!

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
So many tournaments in Europe close by - that's just "OUTSTANDING". It's been a while since my last MK trip that was back in 2014 I think. As long as there are resources, good bear and everything that comes with it am Ready :D

VR-Fist

Noob
We will be officially announcing the event next week and opening the registrations shortly after.

We have some smaller sponsors right before signing for the event that we call Buttonczech.

We hope to see some great MKX competition!

Follow us at http://twitter.com/Buttonczech

Last edited:

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
My mates are looking for a cheap hotel/hostel to stay in Prague for this event. Any tips from the locals?

Last edited:

Udun

Noob
Do you need to pay in advance or is it possible to pay the tournament fee on arrival? (don't have paypal or creditcard)

VR-Fist

Noob
My mates are looking for a cheap hotel/hostel to stay in Prague for this event. Any tips from the locals?
Sorry for responding late. It will be updated in our Facebook event today or tomorrow.

Do you need to pay in advance or is it possible to pay the tournament fee on arrival? (don't have paypal or creditcard)
Yep, no problem. Though you will need to pay in the Czech currency. 480 venue fee + 180 per game.