What's new

Martian Manhunter - Teleport Cross Up Set-Ups

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Lol I like how Reo had to literally abbreviate his alias after getting duped during the gishteza gimmick.

Anyway, can't wait to see everyone welcome this with open arms while they wanted Scorpion banned for the same thing, far less safely at that. #Kappa

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
This is a great find and definitely could act as a substitute to the b13 set up especially since Paulo mentioned b13 is no longer going to be untechable. While no doubt dirty, I find the comparison's to Scorpion's tools pre-patch to be a little reaching. Considering the tech works on so few of the cast, and is essentially just an extension of the move's properties utilized in a different way (ala b13 cross ups) also makes such a statement a little over reactive. However, I've said it time and time again: Any and all tech learned at this point with regards to Martian Man Hunter is but an exercise I futility once you have welcomed this one into your arsenal:

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
This is a great find and definitely could act as a substitute to the b13 set up especially since Paulo mentioned b13 is no longer going to be untechable. While no doubt dirty, I find the comparison's to Scorpion's tools pre-patch to be a little reaching. Considering the tech works on so few of the cast, and is essentially just an extension of the move's properties utilized in a different way (ala b13 cross ups) also makes such a statement a little over reactive. However, I've said it time and time again: Any and all tech learned at this point with regards to Martian Man Hunter is but an exercise I futility once you have welcomed this one into your arsenal:
I lol'd

I literally watch the full video every time!!!!
By the way I believe if b1 3 becomes techable, it will become even more difficult to say whether the tele crosses up or not but for both players. It all can end up like Cyrax:)

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Yeah it appears REO and his tech have gone into hiding. Only to be brought out at the next tournament he goes to. Not only is he satisfied that mmh escaped the nerf hammer, but he has made sure not to leave behind any evidence that NRS could use against mmh. It's smart, bit frustrating for me who wants to pick up mmh, lol.