What's new

Achievement list released with possible reveals?

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Catwoman's render doesn't have a pronounced highlight on the right side like the render in the achievement does. These renders are all 100% the same so far, they wouldn't just add a highlight to Catwoman's face. Also, picture a Greek helmet. It would show the areas of the face that you believe are goggles, especially with that piece coming down over the nose. I mean look at how easy all the other renders are to match up... this one isn't Catwoman.

I sincerely believe this is Ares. As for the middle, I'm doubting Ivy because of the stoic face and the light streaks of hair -- Frost isn't a bad guess to be completely honest.
do your photoshop thing and overlay the catwoman render and picture in that achievement, I just did it and it's exactly the same

couldn't figure a way to save it that would really show it well though

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
God knows I wouldn't want to encourage anybody's crazy delusions, but it really doesn't look like Catwoman to me.

Kas

Oh hai ^-^
I think its Circe, Wonder Woman doesn't have a villain in that picture (Or in the game at all atm). And that can totally pass as her. Think about it we got the top 3 villains from that dcu online game. Its gotta be Circe, another bat villain would be ridiculous.

RAWFShowtime

#INeedInjustice
Still not 100% convinced that the shadows and colors align with Catwoman's render...Circe however...

Could be VERY possible....

Phase 3

Feels Good Man
do your photoshop thing and overlay the catwoman render and picture in that achievement, I just did it and it's exactly the same

couldn't figure a way to save it that would really show it well though
Alright, I took your advice and did my Photoshop thing. While immersed in the dangerous, albeit enlightening realm of Photoshop I discovered the following:

1) Lips - Look at the Joker's, look at the middle woman's. Full lips, or colored lips, are clearly depicted in these renders. The render of the person in the top right has no clearly defined lips and if it really was the Catwoman render, they'd be much more plainly visible.

2) Head outline - If you look at in in terms of lines on the left and right side, they both slope inward. The outer lines of the character in the achievement appear more parallel.

3) Right side highlight - There's a huge vertical glare running down the right side of the mystery character's head, not unlike one you'd see on a helmet. Catwoman has a highlight on her face, but it's on the inside of the black line of her cowl -- on her face; the mystery character's highlight is on the edge of their head, past the black line of their helmet.

4) Goggles - Catwoman's goggles, on the left side, protrude from the side of her head. There is no such protrusion on the mystery character. Also, the goggles' details are plainly visible, even when shrunken and blurred. What you believe to be goggles is more likely the skin (forehead area) of the mystery character.

5) Facial Highlight - There is an extremely bright highlight on the right side of the mystery character's face that is not present on the Catwoman render.

There are some other things here and there but hopefully these major differences are enough. I mean, it might not be Ares (although since we already know he's in the game and he'll likely be wearing a Greek helmet that could be open faced, and he's a villain), but I sincerely do not believe for a second that it's Catwoman.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I bet it's Killer Frost since we don't have a freeze move character like in the first Injustice trailer that's being shot at flash. And that's definitely not Parka Boy.

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
I bet it's Killer Frost since we don't have a freeze move character like in the first Injustice trailer that's being shot at flash. And that's definitely not Parka Boy.
Captain Cold would make more sense though. Since he is the main villain of the Flash, who was getting shot with ice.

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
Still think that's Raven with a pointy hood, and the middle one is Black Canary. Maybe that's just villains plus a couple of females because in the other achievement it's only the Justice League, with only heroes and ONE female.

RAWFShowtime

#INeedInjustice
Still think that's Raven with a pointy hood, and the middle one is Black Canary. Maybe that's just villains plus a couple of females because in the other achievement it's only the Justice League, with only heroes and ONE female.
The thing that's throwing everyone off is the fact that we currently think its all villains. If its a mix...that changes EVERYTHING!!!!

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
Maybe, but just b/c he's the main flash villain doesn't mean NRS would put him in. And I hope they don't b/c imo he's lame.

Killer frost is way sexier. :p
I agree, just saying all the others have their main villain in the game. Well, besides Wonder Woman, which is why Circe would also make sense.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
I agree, just saying all the others have their main villain in the game. Well, besides Wonder Woman, which is why Circe would also make sense.
Maybe Mirror Master gets in? Ed Boon did say he hates all of Flashes villains(for whatever thats worth) so maybe none of them get in lol

Lantern's Light

Member Of the Martian Manhunter Brigade .
Poison Ivy had a good showing in the New 52 with the Birds of Prey and Swamp Thing series. Killer Frost hasn't been seen in the new 52 I believe..
I can see it being Ivy over Killer Frost
Killer Frost is showing up in an upcoming issue of Firestorm

Reactions: SLy