What's new

Tech - Scorpion LOL you can dash cancel X-ray.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
So we can kill all the spoilers, if you hold back when doing the X-Ray Scorpion will teleport backwards instead of hitting characters from the front, very useful if you don't have health to absorb a hit, however the startup is 1 frame slower than the regular one instead of being a few frames faster.

Triplswing

your soe will BERRN
The easiest (and possibly weakest) combo you can get using X Ray cancel is off of b1, since you can dash cancel it and still get a combo. It's tricky to double tap block when it's assigned to R2.

b2, b2, b2, b2, 21xxSpear, FJP, b1xxXRC, 12xxbf4

Corner combo, 3 bars, execution heavy, does less than 20%, and leaves Scorpion in the corner at -5. Is there a worse combo in the game?

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
[QUOTE="Triplswing, post: 1796374,

b2, b2, b2, b2, 21xxSpear, FJP, b1xxXRC, 12xxbf4

Corner combo, 3 bars, execution heavy, does less than 20%, and leaves Scorpion in the corner at -5. Is there a worse combo in the game?[/QUOTE]
Oohh!! Been looking for something like this all my life :')

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
="xray > cancel backthrow
xray > squat *d pause d pause d * cancel forward throw
xray > nocancell Xray to left / right xray > *d pause d pause d * cancel nomad dash i mean hellfire > uppercut if u neeed to"]
I got best combos

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
="xray > cancel backthrow
xray > squat *d pause d pause d * cancel forward throw
xray > nocancell Xray to left / right xray > *d pause d pause d * cancel nomad dash i mean hellfire > uppercut if u neeed to"]
I got best combos
How are you gonna crack on xray cancels? You did it all the time with Smoke, lol.