What's new

Tech Lobo Corner Wakeup Reversal,Setups,& My BnBs

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
Why does anyone need to jump if youre already in the corner the dash would put em right next to you?
Their is no way to give you the answer you want lol I would post what you could do. But being insulted when only shedding some light on some OPTIONS is no good for you. I'll keep adding my finds to my thread either way...gotta love the critics and the true analyzers of this game,, love the community

Their is no way to give you the answer you want lol I would post what you could do. But being insulted when only shedding some light on some OPTIONS is no good for you. I'll keep adding my finds to my thread either way...gotta love the critics and the true analyzers of this game,, love the community
Im justing having a discussion im not hating lol.

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
I didn't test her yet Im pretty sure it does. Even lex corp charge reverses so...
I tested Supes DD zod MMH flash batgirl lex DS sinestro frost scorpion on all their best wakeup options batgirl dd flash can escape with certain wakeups or trade smoke bomb is the only wakeup that blows it up completely