What's new

Video/Tutorial - Dragons Fire Liu Kang Pseudo block infinite explained

Ryncage

Noob
that @Sage Leviathan kiddo put it on video ._. but no one cared...

Apparently Quan deserves this.
But no wakeups.

Also, inb4 the wave of "just armor".

Lui builds insane meter, and this string costs nothing but a wee bit if stamina. But you have to burn meter just to get out, with the full possibility of getting put right back in.

So, great for everyone with a 7 frame poke, nuts to everyone else.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
How about we DON'T nerf Liu Kang. Or anyone?

This is me, speaking from the stand point of a character that can't escape this pressure.

Leave Liu Kang alone.

Note: I am not saying the OP suggested this. This is more of a pre-emptive thing.

P.S. Can we admit that Dragonfire is better than Flame Fist now?

How about we DON'T nerf Liu Kang. Or anyone?

This is me, speaking from the stand point of a character that can't escape this pressure.

Leave Liu Kang alone.

Note: I am not saying the OP suggested this. This is more of a pre-emptive thing.

P.S. Can we admit that Dragonfire is better than Flame Fist now?
I agree this shouldn't be nerfed. Seriously. Why are people calling for Liu Kang nerfs when characters like Lao stay unchanged. This is good but it's all Liu Kang has.

lm Tweakk

#BuffAntiAirs
All most characters need to get out is 1 bar.
1 bar of meter every time he touches you? You act like that is such a small price. What if you breaker? You're fucked. What if your character is meter dependant? You're fucked? WHAT IF YOU'RE QUAN CHI? YOU'RE FUCKED!!! This is a meterless near block infinite. That's more broke than scorpions wad pre patch , and this is "fair"

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
1 bar of meter every time he touches you? You act like that is such a small price. What if you breaker? You're fucked. What if your character is meter dependant? You're fucked? WHAT IF YOU'RE QUAN CHI? YOU'RE FUCKED!!! This is a meterless near block infinite. That's more broke than scorpions wad pre patch , and this is "fair"
I am a Quan Chi main and fight Liu Kang regularly. It's very hard, but not impossible.

Let it rock.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
For takeda this shit is a nightmare... You basically have to wait for them to drop a command or armor an interactable. . Armoring fist flurry barely connects