What's new

Limited Edition Injustice Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Samsung and Warner Bros. Entertainment have teamed up to release a new, limited edition version of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with a Batman-based design to celebrate the third anniversary of Injustice: Gods Among Us! The limited edition Galaxy S7 Edge Injustice Edition will be available in early June exclusively in select territories, including China, Singapore, Korea, Latin America, Russia and others to be announced soon. Ed Boon has been relatively active on his Twitter advertising the news also.

The Galaxy S7 edge Injustice Edition package is equipped with a sleek deep black Galaxy S7 edge, accentuated by gold detailing and an iconic seal on the back, inspired by Batman. The package additionally offers a Gear VR (in select territories), along with Injustice game credit and Oculus VR content vouchers.

Article: https://news.samsung.com/global/samsung-and-warner-bros-interactive-entertainment-join-forces-to-celebrate-the-third-anniversary-of-injustice-gods-among-us-with-limited-release-of-samsung-galaxy-s7-edge-injustice-edition

http://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/events/injustice/ - shows the release date to be 13th of June, which is when the E3 conferences start...

What do you guys think? Does this mean we could be seeing Injustice 2 revealed at E3 this year?

samsung-galaxy-s7-injustice_.png

Attachments

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Keep it on topic, if you have a problem with front paged stuff address it to the appropriate mods via DM.

It'd be pretty odd to release this phone marketed around Injustice if there wasn't an announcement coming. It's pretty obvious IGAU 2 is gonna be revealed at E3 considering NRS' track record, as well as the hints on twitter that continue to pile up.

SE1Z3

Noob
Has Doomsday ever won a Injustice tournament? Outside of DJT using him one round at Evo2015, I can't recall ever seeing him played, nevermind winning anything. Actually, has he ever even placed top 8? He became my main towards the end of my time playing tournaments, post Black Adam nerf. Never heard any complaints about him once people learned to block mid-low..

As for the phone though, I am buying two as soon as I can.